chapter 11

Alexandria

I check the time on my wall to see that Ezekiel should've been here by now , I wonder where he is , he's never late.

I decide to shake it off and think maybe he's giving me a day off . I decide to write in my diary to spare some time but I don't find it , I look for it in my drawer, under the bed , everywhere in my room even the bathroom and closet . Maybe Ezekiel took it by mistake, shit no it can't be that , you'd be dead right now if he has it . I sit on my bed as I try to remember where I last put it.

A few minutes pass and I remember that Ezekiel told me today is important and I must be ready , which means it's not a day off.

I start feeling curious and I decide to go look for him . I head for the kitchen first but I find no one .

I head for his room and as I'm a few blocks away I hear sounds coming from Ezekiel's room, ok he's in there .

I walk fastly but I hear the strange sounds again and I start walking slowly using my toes. I hear the sounds again but this time I get to hear them clear , OH MY GOSH.

No way those are coming from Ezekiel's room. Really Ezekiel? Maybe he's watching, but as I walk closer i hear that it's definitely real life, who could it be , ha Zara .

What the fuck is happening to my ears , this is absolute trauma , never in my life I thought I would ever hear Zara , my nice , good friend moaning.

"Ah ,mmh." Ok no this is getting out of hand , she really sounds like she's enjoying whatever is going on in there , I should probably leave them alone.

But, I don't think I would ever want to miss this , I mean obviously they're not having sex , I mean I would know , but I really want to see how on earth is Ezekiel making my best friend moan so loudly, and if I go in there I'll also warn them so it wouldn't be weird or anything. Yeah I should go see .

I look at the door to see that the door is unlocked, wow they're really fearless .
"Mmh, ah" ok I should really go in .

I open the door slowly and make sure it doesn't crack or make a sound. The door opens without making a sound and I feel victorious as I smile .

I peek through the door in the room and I spot them . OH MY FUCKING GOD.

I see Ezekiel sucking or should I say devouring My bestie 's fucking boobs. I stand there just enjoying the hot show , and I look at something I shouldn't have looked at, which is Ezekiel's hand that is between Zara's legs , and I see Zara trying to unzip Ezekiel's pants .

I gasp ,and at that moment I wish I could've brought a cloth with me to shut my fucking mouth because now I'm sure they heard me.

Yeah , yeah they did because now they're looking at me with wide eyes.

Zara stands up quickly and fixes her bra and boobs as Ezekiel faces away from me while zipping his pants.

Ezekiel runs to get Zara's dress and hands it to her , I look at Zara to see that she's wearing a g string, really a g string for someone like Ezekiel.

After they're done fixing themselves they turn to look at me and I can see Zara trying not to laugh , but Ezekiel on the other hand looks pretty embarrassed.

"Hey Zara, I didn't expect to see you here... In his room." I say the last part while looking at Ezekiel. But mostly I'm trying to reduce the tension and awkwardness in this room.

"Uhm , yeah just came to talk to Ezekiel that's all."Zara says and she looks at Ezekiel and she lets out a chuckle as she looks at his flushed face of embarrassment.

She stops smiling and she looks at me with a serious face . " But what are you doing here?" She asks with a serious tone.

"Oh I was looking for Ezekiel here who was supposed to have already started tutoring me almost an hour ago. " I say smiling because this whole situation is amusing.

"Then why didn't you knock, you can't just enter his room just like that and I know he's working for you but you still have to respect his privacy." Zara says with a stern tone and I feel my smile dropping because Zara never spoke to me like that , even though she's been moody for the past few days.

"Zara." Ezekiel says almost as if to stop her but Zara just looks at me .

"No Ezekiel don't, all I'm saying  is that I don't appreciate her coming into my boyfriend 's room without knocking, and the worst part is she knew what was going on , why, did you want to join or something?" Zara looks at me with a serious stern look .

I can't believe my ears , and I would normally say something, but I'm speechless at this point , I just look at Zara , and she looks like she doesn't regret talking to me like that.

"I'm sorry." Is all I say and turn to leave .I quickly run to the kitchen and to drink something before I pass out.