Voyage of the Damned Part One

The Doctor quickly returns to the console and adjusts the controls as the ship slowly pulls out of the walls yet not enough to get unstuck. 

Amanda stays stuck in her position, a headache quickly forming in her head. She just wanted to rest in her room and cuddle with the Doctor before figuring out her thoughts and feelings over everything that had happened to her but now, they had the fucking titanic to deal with. Amanda swiftly turned her head, believing that she heard something before shaking her head and focused back on the ship that was still visible to them. 

The Tardis walls reformed, pushing the ship back outside and installing the barrier. 

"Doc, why was the fucking Titanic in our walls?" Amanda asked the Doctor, nursing her headache.

"Language!" The Doctor said, pointing a finger at her by the console. "Now the shields were down, causing the ship to crash into us. Don't worry they are back up now." He told her as he joined her side, worried over her safety and health. 

"But why was it the Titanic?" she asked him, not understanding how a ship from the past appeared and crashed into the Tardis. The Doctor looked at her, also not understanding, thus causing him to materialize the Tardis inside the ship. 

They quickly exited the Tardis and found themselves in a storage closet. They quietly exited and walked into the reception room as if they were meant to be there, observing the many passengers, who were dressed in Edwardian clothing, that were enjoying their time onboard, not even glancing at them. 

Amanda spotted a blonde in a maid's outfit and for a moment, she thought she saw Rose or at least someone who looked very much like her from a distance. Amanda quickly looked away from the blonde waitress and focused on the next person that caught her interest, which so happened to be a small, red-skinned alien in a dinner jacket. Amanda went to comment but was overtaken by the view out of the ship's window.

"Okay." Amanda said as she looked out the window of the ship. "This is alright. Nothing to worry about." She mumbled as she took in the view, trying to calm herself down. The Doctor placed a hand around her shoulders, comforting the ravenette. He led them back to the Tardis, where Amanda was quick to get into the captain's chair and sink into the seat.

"Are you alright love?" the Doctor asked her after watching her for a few minutes.

"I'll be fine Doc." She said, waving off his concerns. "I just need a moment, maybe even a distraction." She joked to him. She wouldn't mind a distraction, after all she just spent a year being tortured and used. She wanted a peaceful moment before the thoughts of guilt ate her away. 

The Doctor lit up at her words. "This is exactly what we needed!" the Doctor said enthusiastically to her. "A relaxing trip in a fancy ship. No dangers, no mystery; just a break for the both of us." He knew that everything was a lot for Amanda, especially after everything they went through, but maybe it was a blessing in disguise. This could be a moment for them to relax and be an actual couple without worry or any pressing issues that they would have to solve. 

Amanda looked up at him, seeing how eager he wanted to explore. She sighed before agreeing, maybe some light exploring is just what she needs, then she'll rest and figure things out. And who knows? Maybe it will be fun and relaxing. "I'm going to get dressed and I'll meet you back here in a second." she told him with a smile, patting his shoulder as she walked by him. 

Amanda hurriedly rushed out of the console room and into her bedroom, where she quickly changed into a long, strapless dress. It didn't fit the theme of what the other passengers were wearing but she didn't have the energy to put on a more accurate and fancy dress.