Chapter 6

(Percy POV)

I groaned as I was rudely awakened by an automated voice, "10 minutes to Arcadia." "Shut up, Ikae." "Okie." I sighed and got up, donning my assassin robes and grabbing my extremely rare and enchanted exonite gear. Exonite was so rare that even Chaos had only a throwing knife made of it. I checked the date, August 18, the day my miserable life began.

I got up and made myself blue pancakes, scarfing them down before rushing to my cockpit, adjusting a few things before heading to the LZ. I stood by the ramp, ready to get off. I heard a hiss as it opened, and I walked out, immediately jumping into the shadows, ready to shadow travel. I rematerialized in front of the palace, walking in. Guards obviously tried to stop me, but I wasn't in the mood. I just thrust my hand out, the force pushing them back. Yes, THE force. I had actually gone to the galaxy where Star Wars happened, became a Jedi, then a Sith, and eventually decided to just become a Gray Jedi, no side, both powers. Lightning arced off my body, zapping all those who came near me.

I walked to the king, who was in the process of trying to harm a teenage girl. I snarled, though no one could tell. I wore black jeans and a gray hoodie. The hoodie was enchanted to conceal my face when I had it on, and it had a plethora of other enchantments all over, including armor padding. I threw a small stellarium iron dagger at his neck, but it hit his chest instead. I cursed internally before walking up to him, brandishing my sword, its gray blade gleaming and pointing at his chest. "Makai Pooface,"

I chuckled before steadying myself. "I'm here to put an end to your rule." He protested, "You can't do this; this is my kingdom." I looked at him, "I am your judge, jury, and executioner. I am Eclipse." I shoved the sword into his neck, murdering him. I turned to the girl. "Nebula?" She nodded. "You're the new queen." She squealed in excitement, and I chuckled. "You have to be there for my coronation." I rolled my eyes and said, "Sure, why not."

Time skip – several hours

I stood in the shadows as Nebula finished her speech, "I would like to welcome Eclipse!" I walked out of the shadows, my weapons gleaming. Everyone immediately became paralyzed with fear, and I burst out laughing, forgetting my grim title. As I rolled on the floor, I couldn't help but laugh at their terrified expressions.

As I rolled, I spoke, "OH MY CHAOS! YOUR FACES!" I got up, composing myself before summoning a lawn chair and a box of apple juice. I grabbed the straw and took a long sip as a mist solidified next to me. "FOUND YOU, ECLIPSE!" Chaos yelled. I cursed internally; he knew I was also Maelstorm from the last time. I pointed behind him. "OH MY GOD, CHAOS, WHAT IS THAT?!" Everyone turned to see what I was pointing at as I ran from the scene, flipping Chaos the bird and jumping off a high building, yelling, "SEE YA, SUCKERS!" I used all the liquids in the air to make me fly to my spaceship, chuckling the entire way. I let the liquid drop me, landing gracefully. I found a note plastered on my door that read, "Chaos here, please meet me on planet Origin. I don't need you to join my army anymore." I sighed and got into my ship, setting a course for Origin and enabling the hyperdrive I had installed. As I launched into the speed of light and dark combined, I laid back in my seat, wondering what the heck Chaos wanted.

I got up as I reached my destination. I opened the emergency drop hatch and fell to the ground, my ship still hovering. I walked to the given coordinates of the nearest living organisms, finding Chaos talking to his commanders.

(Chaos POV)

"...And he was like; CHAOS, LOOK BEHIND YOU. I fell for it, and he ran away!" I finished, and Alpha interrupted me. "And he was sitting on a lawn chair, drinking apple juice when you reached? DANG, I WANNA MEET THIS GUY." Zeta smacked Alpha on the head, who in turn got slapped by Alpha's girlfriend, Beta. Beta got slapped by Zeta's boyfriend, Psi. I heard a chuckle behind me, and I turned around to see Eclipse sitting in his lawn chair, sipping apple juice. His hood was slightly off, revealing raven-black, messy hair, sea-green eyes devoid of emotion, and a pale complexion. He had a slim build with well-defined muscles, looking like a professional swimmer.