would you run away with me, yess

I woke up cuddle into harrys naked chest, I traced my hands a long it as he lay sleeping peacefully. I felt a pounding sensation in my head and a gigantic hangover washing over me, brilliant.

I ran my finger through his hair gently, as I watched his tired face. He really hasn't stopped working. Even just this past week or 2 we've been with eachother, he never stops. If there's a shoot he'll me there, reacts, he'll be there. Today he had a more sidemen studio shoot which would last approximately 3 hours as they have multiple videos to film. He'll have to leave soon, but I really don't want him to.

I played with his light blonde hair, now sitting above him as I watched him groan and twist about, eventually opening his eyes.

"morning sleepy head" I laughed at his hungover state. He pulled a confused face, before sighing in relief? "what's that about?" I curiously asked.
"I was just confused where I was for a minute, forgot you've actually moved here," he smiled brightly at me, pecking me on the lips.

"Harry you've got a shoot to be at soon don't you have to get up?" I asked him. "oh shit yeah" He said, holding his head in one hand and grabbing a pill with the other, swallowing it whole. "I fucking hate hangovers" he sighed deeply as he walked to the bathroom and got changed.

"right well, I'll see you tonight up at mine for, I don't know 10?" he said flapping his arms about laughing. "sounds perfect harry, remember to drink water today I know what you're like!" I laughed but was also being serious. One time Harry came home from a shoot and completely collapsed onto the sofa, trying to catch his breath. Sometimes I think he should have a break, but he would never ever take one.

My apartment door slammed shut leaving me alone in my new flat for the first time, I'm proud of me. I smiled to myself as I looked around my new home. It truly was beautiful and absolutely breathtaking.

For the first hour, I decided to go through gifted parcels and chose what to keep and what to giveaway, I don't need all of this.

However once I was finished I was well and truly stumped on what to do, so I called up tobi who picked up in the first few rings.

"hey tobs!" I said to him thought the speaker.

"hi parks how are you?"

"good uhm what are you doing?"

"I'm right now at a moresidemen shoot how you okay?"

I sighed to myself then laughed. "I'm so dumb I forget that it's not just Harry who's a part of the sidemen," I giggled "and yes I'm fine"

I heard his contagious laugh from the other line "no worries parks, enjoy your date later," I swear I could see his wink right through the phone.

"I will tobs" I smiled before putting my phone back down, well great. What am I meant do to now.

In the end , I was wound up on my new white sofa, watching mean girls on my tv. But still once mean girls wrapped up, I had a whole 7 hours till my date with harry. I sighed to myself and decided to have a mini photoshoot for insta, may aswell. And an even better idea was to wear sexy clothes. I knew Harry would see it and maybe it'd get him excited for later.

I dug through my drawers and found a cute black 2 peice which showed off my ass gorgeously, I put it on arched my back a posed