i think you should come home

walking along the cobblestone path, my hands start to tremble. God I'm so scared to face him, just us two. It's scary but I'm glad we finally get to talk as it's something we both never done after the breakup.

"this one it should be" I whisper under my breath talking to myself as I usually do and knock the door on the massive cream villa.

"Well if it isn't Parker Bentley!!!" Simon screams , causing the whole house to erupt in roars of happiness.

"Simon shut up its like 10 in the fucking morning" I say to him as he pulls me in for a warm hug. "I know I seen you last night but, I haven't seen you in ages!!" He smiled at me and I happily laughed back.

After greeting everybody, well except Harry because he's not down stairs yet but from when we used to be together, he was never EVER a morning person so I wouldn't be surprised if he was still in a slumber.

I miss waking up by his side every morning. It would always be me up first and I'd have to wiggle myself out of his tight grip he had on me to go make us our daily cuppa. Then when I'd come back he'd still be sound asleep: not even a tsunami could wake that boy up I'm convinced he can sleep through anything.

I remember I'd sit on the edge of the bed and just look at him , he looked so peaceful and , happy even though he was just sleeping. And my god was he so fucking handsome and-

"hey parks, did you hear us?" Freya shook me pulling me out of my thought I didn't even realise I was in.

"Sorry- ah what?" I questioned and they all looked at me in silence. "What you guys don't look at me like that!!" I shouted at them and they all started smiling.

"Oh my days you guys what is it?" And I started laughing out of pure awkwardness, a thing me and him both done.

"what were you thinking about, and don't lie." talia asked me and I didn't answer.

"Wait let me guess,well you don't just come here for no reason and plus if you came here to see us you'd be talking to us instead of day dreaming Parker. Well you've obviously came to see someone and the only person not sitting on this couch is-," will began and I finished for him.

"Harry," I sighed.

They all looked up at me with knowing eyes.

"ugh I hate you ALL stop looking at me like that" I giggled causing a smile to trickle on to everyone's face.

"if you want to talk to him feel free but he may still be fast asleep I must warn you!" Freeze joked and I laughed back. Me and cal (freezy) had became close when me and Harry were dating. He was like a brother to me and always made sure I was okay.

"by the way, if you hear yelling do not intervene." I warn them seriously.

Slowly I creak up the stairs. Currently my heart is beating out of my chest and my whole body feels as though it's vibrating.

I want to see him but I'm terrified at the same time. But it's just Harry, right?

When I got to the top of the stairs I had no clue what room was Harry's. They were all identical. Room door closed, all silver handles and painted an off white.

I decided to make my way along the long hall of doors and continuously open then till I get to Harry.

I opened 3 doors and was already sick of it, maybe this was a bad idea. I mean I have no makeup on I don't even know where Harry is and I doubt he'll even want to see me this early in the day.

Just as I was about to head home I heard a familiar sound, I turned around and made my way in the direction of that sound, home.