im captivated by you baby like a firework show

Finally after 10 long minutes of tears and silence, we released each other.

"Why are you here anyway?" He asks me almost snapping back into reality.

"We're just at the restaurant over there," I point to the Italian restaurant as I dry my eyes. In response he gives and understanding muffle.

"I could ask you the same?" I question him, curiously although I know the answer.

"Time to think Parker." He replied quickly before getting up off the bench "mind if I join yous" he says softly and cutely.

"you didn't need to ask you were coming anyway" I grinned at him earning a genuine giggle from him, oh how I missed that priceless laugh only few could genuinely get out of him.

We walked in a peaceful silence, standing by eachothers side , not touching.

"haz are we good now?" I said , it had been pondering in my mind. Will we be good after all this arguing and shit.

"I don't know Bentley " he said cheekily dragging out the 'y' before launching his arm over my shoulder. "friends" he said smiling.

'friends' ?

"oh really" I say smiling at him, getting lost in his deep blue ocean eyes, or as I call them heaven.

he acknowledged me but ignored me until we reached the restaurant where he whispered seductively in my ear "for now clarkson" letting go of my shoulder and sitting at the opposite end of the table, sending butterflies soaring through my body.

"heyy well done parks you found bog!!" Jj shouts clearly happy that Harry was found.

By the time me and Harry got back my pizza was freezing so I barely touched it, that and the fact that all I could think about was Harry. What he whispered to me. 'for now, clarkson' ughh.

What the fuck does that mean!

I sigh unintentionally out loud to myself in frustration causing the whole table to turn and stare.

"what" I laughed at them all staring at me like lost puppy's.

"Right you watch you don't blow the whole of Spain away with that huff jesus" Simon joked causing the table to erupt in laughter. Tears of joy streaming from everyones cheeks.

I'm happy. I'm so so happy right now. Everything is perfect.

Once diner had wrapped up we made our journey back to the villa. Ethan walking by my side, as we lead the troops.

"Why'd you not tell me you were going to see Harry" he asked me curiously and I smiled at him.

"I didn't plan it I seen him sitting on a bench himself and thought I'd join him. We've talked and we're 'friends' now" I make sure to emphasise the friends part and make it clear to Ethan that nothings going on, yet.

Ethan smiled back at me, happy that me and Harry talked it out, cried it out whatever we did he was happy. As long as we were mates again it's all one could ask for.

Me and lola chose to stay over at the others villa and had to go grab our stuff. Freya , talia and gee came over to help us get some clothes and bikinis for tomorrow and just like that we were back at the troops main villa.

"Care to join" Josh shouted at us. They were all sitting on sun loungers, chilling in the cool Mallorca sun blasting absolute bangers watching the burning red sun set . Right now 'pon de replay' was playing.

"Sure I just need to get changed" I replied back as I was definitely not wearing suitable clothing for a chilled evening.

Everyone nodded in response as I headed upstairs to change into something a lot more suitable.