Chapter-14(Betrayals)

AUTHOR'S POV:-
In these days both yn and Taehyung were busy in their project. Both of them spending their time mostly in office. In these days they talked a lot regarding projects or some random stuffs. They take care for each other. Yn is with her plan. She is taking care of him to make him feel good. Everything is going with her plan. Her plan to make Taehyung in love with her. But sometimes yn feel something different towards him that was completely unknown to her. She ignored her those feelings. But still sometimes her heart beat gets fast whenever Taehyung come near to her. But she thinks maybe because he is too close to her.

One week later:
In Morning..

The Sunlight hits on the sleeping face. He slowly opened his eyes to adjust the light.
He got up and sit on the bed rubbing his sleepy eyes. He slowly grab his phone to check the time and his sedule for today.

TEAHYUNG: "ohh it's 8 in morning. And I have to go office by 9. NINE ?? I will be late."

Taehyung got up and ran towards the washroom and dit his morning routine.

After some time he get freshed and wore his outfit. Now he was wearing his watch. He looked himself in the mirror after putting his tie on his neck.

TAEHYUNG: "and perfect.",...he said while fixing his tie

TAEHYUNG :"hmmm...I hope one day yn also help me with this tie. Every wife help their husband with their tie.",....he chuckled.

TAEHYUNG:"my mom also used to help appa with his tie.",

Taehyung said in his low voice while looking into the mirror.

TAEHYUNG POV:
Hmm yn still sleeping in the another room. I don't know whats wrong with me. I always want yn near me. In these days we spent a lot of time with each other. Yes it's ofcourse for our project but I loved her company. She never talk to me nicely after marriage but these few weeks. She take care of me in her office. Talking about project. Sometimes random stuffs. I never feel this with anyone but her. Yes I changed a lot after I  met yn. I think I started to like her or maybe love.I was deep in my thoughts but suddenly my phone rang. I picked up after checking the caller id.

In call~

TAEHYUNG: morning

JIMIN: good morning bro.

TAEHYUNG: why did you call me.

JIMIN: you have a meeting and you are still not here ?

TAEHYUNG: meeting will start at 10 am ...did you hit your head somewhere.

JIMIN: how stupid you are ....you always come one hour before the meeting.

TAEHYUNG: I'm hanging up.

JIMIN: wait...i

Before he could speak tae hang up.

He got all ready and went downstairs and was going to leave house but someone called him.

YN: "you ready?",

TAEHYUNG: "yeah you are here ?",

YN: "umm...i prepare our breakfast. Come let's dig in.",

Taehyung was shocked that yn waas still there because after marriage yn always left for her office before him but today and he  surprised at a same time because he found yn prepared breakfast for them

TAEHYUNG:"but I am....",

Tae stopped before he finished his words he thought himself.

TAE IN MIND: How can I deny her. It's her first time she cooked breakfast for me. He snapped out when yn spoke