chapter 8 (mission begins?)

Wedding day:-
In brides room:

Y/n's pov:-
Today is the day I am going married to him....i am wearing a long white wedding gown which was choosen by taehyung two days ago....after all his choice was not bad....I never thought that I have to marry someone whom I hate the most..and he and his father is the reason of my parents death..but this is just for my parents revenge and nothing else. I thought myself deeply but suddenly Jennie spoke who was helping me for my look and makeup.

Yn's look👇

Jennie: it's done and you are looking beautiful yn

Jennie: it's done and you are looking beautiful yn..(while giving last touch up in yn's makeup)

Jennies outfit 👇

Yn: thank you jen

Yn: thank you jen

Jennie: why thanks you always look beautiful unnie...i am so happy to have you (i said while giving her a tight hug)

Yn: ok..ok leave me I can't breathe

Jennie: ohh sorry ( i said while scratching my neck)

Yn: well jen did you visit her ?

Jennie: her?....oh yeah yeah I visit her offen for her check up...

Yn: how she is doing?

Jennie: she is doing well...why you ask didn't you visit her ?

Yn: no because of this shits I didn't get time.

Jennie: unnie don't call your wedding shits...after all this is your marriage

Yn: ohh jen u know very well why I am getting married... although it's related to Kim and for me every thing is shit that related to him.

Jennie: okay okay I understand....unnie visit her soon maybe she missed you so much....you know whenever I visit her she always ask about you...even though you visited her or not.

Yn: hmm I will meet her soon(i said her and face to mirror for my last look)

Yn pov:
I having a little conversation with my sister...and I was looking myself in the mirror for the last time... suddenly two muscles arms wrapped into my waist...i didn't flinch in sudden action because I know who was that..i looked at him in the mirror and he spoke