chapter 9(she?who?)

Next Morning:-

Next Morning the sunlight fall on both of there faces who were sleeping peacefully

Next Morning the sunlight fall on both of there faces who were sleeping peacefully. Y/N open her eyes when sunlight hit her face. She slowly adjust the light and woke up.

Y/n: urghhh my precious sleep always interrupt by this sun . Can't you let me sleep for more time ?(she said to her self while wining like a 4 years old baby.)

Y/n pov: I woke up and sat at my place while adjust the light. I opened my eyes and my gaze fall on the other side who was sleeping peacefully. He is looking very cute with a small pout on his lips. He looks very innocent while sleeping. Who will said that he is the dangerous mafia in this world who ever see like this
Arghhh....Lee Y/n what are you thinking... don't forget he is your enemy..

Y/n made her way to washroom and get freshed. After one hour she came out from washroom. She started to dry her hairs in front of the mirror. Suddenly her gazed fall on Taehyung who is still on his bed. He just wake up.

Taehyung woke up. He didn't find his wife beside him. He make a cute pout on his lips not finding her beside him. He adjust the light and saw here and there.
His gaze meets to yn when she also stated to him. He said with his sleeping voice.

Tae: good morning jagiya...(he said with his paut on his lips. He is still sleepy)

Yn: stop calling me with these words and get ready. I have to deal with your project.

Tae: jagiya ( he said again and giggles in his own word)

Yn: You are really behaving different now....I can't believe my eyes and ears that few days ago this man who threatened me for this marriage.

Tae: then I should proof it right ?

Y/n: what?

Tae: nothing

Y/n: I'm leaving. Don't be late.

Tae: without me ?

Yn: i am not a kid

Tae: for me you are my baby

Yn: arghhhhhh.........get hell out of here

Tae: this is my house.

Yn: I'm leaving then

She said and left.

Tae got up and went to bathroom.

Tea to himself: i like her when she get annoyed. Don't worry baby I will make you fell for me as soon as possible.

Meanwhile Y/n

Yn driving her car and thinking about morning incident.

Yn: how annoying he is. Seriously I just hate him. Who will say that he is the one who killed my mom. He just behave like a child in morning. Always put an act on his face to being an innocent.