Chapter-13(YN SCARED?)

After having dinner she left jimin's house and went back to their manshion (where yn and Taehyung living)

Yn park the car in the garage and went near door. She unlocked the door by putting the pin. She enter inside the hall.
It was totally dark and silence.

YN: "he is not back yet.",..she whisper to herself and turn on the light but got startled by the sudden voice.

TAEHYUNG: "welcome home wifey.",..he said with a cold voice.

YN POV:
I enter inside the room and finds it was dark. I turn on the light and get shocked by the person who was sitting on the coach with a straight face while crossing his leg. And it was Taehyung.

YN: "are you ghost?",

TAEHYUNG: "no baby it's your lovely husband.",

Yn scoffed in his words

YN: "lovely husband huhh?",...she rolled her eyes and started to walk upstairs.

TAEHYUNG: "stop...did I told you to leave ?",

YN: "and who are you to tell..",

TAEHYUNG: "where were you ?",

YN: "why do you care...",

TAEHYUNG: "don't make me repeat my word KIM YN",

YN: "its Lee yn first....and second..mind your business.",

TAEHYUNG:"YN",...he shouted.

YN: WHAT ??(she shouted back)

TAEHYUNG: "is it time to get back home huh??",...He was controlling his anger.

YN: "why do you care KIM TAEHYUNG",...she was coming closer to taehyung step by step

YN:"are you worried or do you think that your forced wife is like you...",..she was looking directly in his eyes.

YN:"like fucking around men ?? ",she was getting extreme close to Taehyung.

Teahyung feel little hurt in his ego of her words because he is thinking that yn thought about him that low ....yes it was true...that he fucked lots of women but after meeting yn he never approached to other women...

He was deep in his thoughts looking into yn eyes but suddenly he came out in reality when yn speaks further.

YN: "don't worry MR HUBBY I'm not a slut like others ....that you used to fuck..."

She said and left the hall.

TAEHYUNG: "HUBBY?"

AUTHOR'S POV:
he feel little happy when he listened hubby from yn for the first time but he feel hurt too after listening her
He was confused that her word's hurt him or his ego?

Next Morning:

Yn left the house before Taehyung waking up....she was confused why she called him hubby out of blue...she doesn't want to face Taehyung. Because she knows that he will tease her or if she comes in front of him she will feel uncomfortable and Taehyung will notice....and he will surely assume that yn maybe have something for him...and yn doesn't want that ....so early. Her plan is to make him fall love with her not make herself fall and she loves him ? that ofcourse not true or she ....?

YG COMPANY:

Yn is doing her file and her secretary sitting in front of her arranging the file...
They both are focused on their work suddenly yn's get notification in her phone. Yn doesn't care about that and continues her work. But again she get distracted because of continuous message. She pick her phone and check the owner of the message but it turns out to be unknown.