IMPORTANT< RANDOM CITRON!!!

OH MY GERD I"M BACK!!!! Lol, anyways I'm better, uh.. so this is Malty, Duffy hasn't really gotten over it yet... Pray for her please, she's very sensitive about these things, so I decided to reward y'all with a lemon!!!!!!! Btw citron is lemon in French, cause I'm French so yeah lol, anyways enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      READER POV~

  He couldn't, wouldn't, notice me if I didn't make a move soon... He sat at the front of the classroom, surrounded by cheerleaders, I sat in the back, surrounded by nerds. This would never work.

  "Ok, have a good weekend!" Our teacher dismissed us right before the bell rang, kids rushing out into the halls. I was suddenly knocked down by a tall figure, and closed my eyes waiting to hit the cold, hard ground. But I never did. I opened my eyes to see (C/N) holding me.

  "Oh, thanks." I sighed, getting lost in his eyes.

 "No problem. So, I am having a party later on, wanna come?" He asked me.

"Uh, yeah, of course." I smile.

  "Ok, well here is my address and you can come at, like, five is you want." He hands me a slip of paper and walks off.

  Whoa....

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I arrived at his house a little earlier than five and rang the doorbell, the door almost instantloy flying open and I meet eyes with a topless (C/N).

 "Uh, h-hi....?" I mumbled and he pulls me into his house, closing the door.

  "Here, just meet me in my room, it's the one upstairs and the first door to your left." He tells me and I climb the stairs.

 I sit on his bed, waiting for him. What if this was all a prank? My thoughts were interrupted by the opening and closing of a door, a still topless (C/N) staring at me.

    "SO, when does the party start?" I ask after minutes of silence.

      "There is no party." He tells me, inching towards me.

".... Oh..." I mumbled and looked down, suddenly feeling his hand on my thigh.

  "I have always loved you, (Y/N)." He told me suddenly. I looked up, only to have him kiss me passionately, I didn't take very long to wrap my arms around his neck and kiss back.

  "I've waited so long to hear those words." I breathe, my hands getting lost in his hair.

"I've waited so long to say those words." He pushes me softly onto the bed and we continue to make out, until about thirty minutes later when he hears his mom pull into the driveway.

  "So, what are we?" I ask as he puts on a shirt.

     "I was hoping that we could date...?" He looks down and blushes.

"Of course." I smile, get up, and kiss him gently on the cheek.

   He smiles and gives me his number.

    "We should hang out more often." He smirks.

"We should." I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I'm so sorry, I lied to you guys, this was not a lemon. A lot of things have been on my mind lately, so just bare with me and I PROMISE that the next chapter will be a lemon. Sorry that this one was so short, but I just wanted to say thank you for all the views, have a smashing day, and I'll see you later :D