KATHERINE X SEBASTIAN

Look up Arms by Christina Perri, she rocks and so does the song. Hope you enjoy, plus Katherine and Summer broke up :(, well Summer asked me to break up for her so I broke them up but yeah :( anyways the break up semi similar how it went down so enjoy
I hope y'all know who Sebastian from Black Butler is, but don't worry I'm not too fond of the anime world myself
@!@!@@@@@@@!@@@!!!@@@@@@

"She cheated on me.." Summer sighs and looks away from me.

"She did? Well no surprise, sorry to say partner, but she's known for that." I tell Summer and grab her shoulders, giving her a quick and friendly hug. As I pull away, I see Sebastian walking with 'swagger' behind Ciel.

"I can't see you go through this, you need to break up with her." I tell Summer.

"Can you tell her for me? I don't think I'm brave enough." Summer explains as I nod my head and walk to my friend.

"Kat, I need to steal you from Sebby for a moment." I tell her, grabbing her reluctant hands and dragging her away from our group.

"Summer wants to break it off, she knows that you've cheated on her and... She can't do this. I'm really sorry." I look at Kat's distressed face. She nods her head sadly and fumbles her foot across the asphalt.

"Need a hug?" I ask and open my arms. She shakes her head and I jokingly tell her:

"Well ok then." While tapping her shoulder.

"Well ok then haha." She returns the gesture and we exchange genuine smiles as we make our way back to the group.

LET THY LEMON BEGIN >:D

Sebby and Ciel are still there, Aloise hanging around the corner where I go to talk to him while eyeing Katherine returning to Sebby.

"Oh, welcome back dearest." Sebby chuckles and grabs Katherine's hand and places his soft lips upon her wrist. She blushes furiously as he smirks and pulls away. Summer and Shalini have left by now, so I shout out a few comments.

"Ohhh, get some Sebby!" I yell, making Sebby curse and squint at me.

"Love ya too bro!" I giggle and return to talking to Aloise.

"Would you like to join me to the back room?" Sebastian asks Kat and she nods, her blush becoming even more prominent. As the two leave, I quickly run to my backpack and tear out my laptop and furiously begin to type a fanfiction about the two.

"So, I over heard the short one-" Sebby said as Katherine interrupted him.

"Malty.." She tells him. He looks at her and smiles.

"Malty, and she was saying something about you and Summer not being together anymore..?" Sebby suggested with a slight smirk. At that instant, Kat jumped on him and he was attacked with kisses and the sounds of her moans filled the small supply closet. He was surprised and didn't react for a bit, but suddenly got the gist of things and began biting Kat's neck. Her moans grew louder and soon, people outside the door began giggling quietly.

Kat suddenly tore open Sebby's shirt and felt him up. He groan and Kat felt his rather large bulge poking her thigh. Kat smirked and, being the impatient one along with me, began unbuckling his belt as he slipped off her shirt, not bothering with her bra cause she wasn't wearing one.

He smirked and began pecking her, actually, large breasts. She actually screamed and had an orgasm from just that, seeing that she hasn't had pleasure in awhile. His smile widened, I suppose this will be an extra amusing night, he thought. His pants came off and his boxers nearly ripped from his boner.

Kat tore them off his strong body and gasped at his size, it was the biggest sheath she had ever seen.

Sebby growled and ripped off her pants and pulled her lace panties down to her ankles. Kat squirmed and readied herself for Sebby's length. Soon, it came. His long, cold member entered Kat's tight no no square. Her screams echoed through the small closet and caused everyone outside of it to burst into laughs.

"Oh God, harder!" Kat cried as Sebby let out an animal like growl and rammed into Kat multiple times. Hitting her G-spot, Sebby felt that he was getting close to his end. Katherine, on the other hand, was making one too many groans and moans out of pure ecstasy. They both put 100% into making each other reach pure bliss, and they both knew that they wouldn't be together afterwards.

But Sebby continued to pound into Kat, her nails clawing into his back. Soon, they both screamed each other's name as they released simultaneously. Sebby rode out his orgasm and pulled out slowly, Kat moaning in the process.

"Oh Sebastian, thank you." Kat mutter and curled up next to him. He grunted in response and the two lay there for at least twenty minutes before Katherine got up and left him in his deep slumber.

"Hey Kat, did ya 'Oh Jeff' him?" Malty joked and Kat laughed along with her, the two walking out of the classroom in which they spent lunch in.

@@@@@@@@

Ok so I know I might be making Katherine sound like a slut, btw slut and hoe aren't bad words to me, but she really isn't. She is a very nice person once you break down her walls and I love being her friend. LOVE YA KITTY KAT!! Ok so, don't forget to check my other stories out! Later partners *tips hat*