NIA X JAKE

So there is a really cute guy at my school and my best friend, Nia, has a crush on him so here you go Nia Bear!!

|||||||||||||||||||||

"Oh, hey Jake!" Malty giggles as she bumps into Jake. She knew her friend, Nia, had the biggest crush on him, so she didn't dare go after him, although she must admit he was SMOKING.

"Hey. Matilda, have you seen Nia?" Jake asks, his blue eyes scanning Malty's face.

"Of course, bro, she is my best friend. I can show you to her if you want." Malty smiles at him and he nods his head. Malty had a determined gleam in her eyes and she knew exactly how she would have all worked out. She would stop at nothing, she already knew that the two had feelings for each other, they just didn't know that they other liked them.

"Hey Nia, Jake was looking for you." Malty tells Nia, smirking widely. Jake had a blush on his cheeks and so did Nia.

"Nia, don't you like Jake?" Malty announced, causing Nia to send death glares towards the lovable human.

"Whoops, my bad." Malty giggled and left the two alone. Jake stared into Nia's brown eyes and the two slowly came towards each other and kissed, savoring the sweet moment. When they pulled away, Jake took out his phone and searched for his number.

"Do you wanna hang out later?" Jake asked Nia and the two gadly exchanged phone numbers. Malty watched from a distance, lovingly lurking in the shadows as she called it, and giggled as her plan worked out. Now came the waiting.

||||||||||||

"Oh, hey." Nia giggled as she answered the door to find Jake smiling at her, looking dashing in even his street clothes. She opened the door wider for him to enter and smiled to herself. She knew her parents weren't home, so they had just shy of four hours to.... Mess around, if you will.

"Ok, so I don't know if this is what you meant or wanted, but did you wanna screw?" Jake asked suddenly, Nia taken back. Nia blinked at his bold claim, them nodded with her face burning. Jake smirked and pulled his shirt over his head to reveal his RIPPED torso. And by ripped, I mean ripped. Nia gawked at the sight and soon, he was completely naked.

"How about we get those clothes off you?" Jake asked Nia and before she could answer, she was naked as well. Nia was a bit scared, she hadn't done this before, but Jake had. Jake laid her down on her soft bed and grabbed his long shaft and slowly guided it into her. She bit back screams of pain and he waited until her pain showed no more and only pleasure was present on her face. He began to slowly rock her body and began picking up pace when a handful of moans spilled out of her mouth.

"Uhh... Jake.. Jake!!" Nia squealed and the sensation of pure bliss rocked her in all the right places. Eventually, Jake hit her G-spot and she nearly screamed his name. He continued to hit that spot.

"NIA!!" His voice nearly cracked at the end and they both shuddered from the insane pleasure. Nia clawed at his back as he rammed into her petit body. He continued those actions until she cam al over his throbbing member, pushing him way past his boundaries and he cam as well, luckily he put on a condom before he came to Nia's house, since he had the same intentions as her. His sperm filled the plastic and he pulled out, discarding the used condom in her trash bin by her nightstand.

"You might want to take out the trash early.." Jake said with a bashful look on his face. Nia giggled and eh two pecked each others' lips and snuggled for a good hour until he had to go to baseball practice. From then on he and Nia continued to see each other through college, and one fateful day he proposed to her.

|||||||||

Yeah! I love ya Nia, anyways hope y'all enjoyed. PM me or leave in the comments below if y'all have any requests, bye!