JULIA X NATHANIEL

Ok, so to me my best friend Julia is my 'dad', it's a game me and my friends play, and Nathaniel is a really good friend of mine, pretty much like a brother. And for a short time Julia and Nathan liked each other, and I shipped it, but it ended quickly. I still ship it, I will die with this ship like the Titanic. So, here you go Ski Mask (inside joke), also I love the song Burning Gold by Christina Perri!! She rocks!

"Julia, I will always ship it." Malty tells Julia as she holds her pale hands.

"Matilda, it isn't gonna happen." Julia explains to a smiling Malty. Malty lets go of Julia's hands and walks over to talk to Karlee and Summer.

"This ship will be the death of me." Malty jokes to her friends as her and Kat sway their hips together in sync. It was actually quite peaceful in a weird way.

"Oh, Brooklyn texted me back!" Kat giggles and texts her "friend" back.

Malty goes off to talk to Nathan.

"Hey ski mask." She giggles to her brother.

"Hey." He chuckles and they bump wrists, a thing of theirs'. Julia walks up to the two best friends and stares lovingly at Nathan. She wouldn't admit it, but she still had strong feelings for Nathaniel. Malty noticed the way Julia gawked at Nathan and smirked evilly to herself. Looking around, she noticed that no one else ways hanging around them.

"So I'm just gonna go and eat my lunch at the patio." Malty giggles and leaves the two alone in the classroom.

"So..." Nathan starts out awkwardly.

"How are you?" Julia asks.

"Good... You?" Nathan asks, looking Julia up and down. He just wanted to take her right then and there.

"Good." She replied. They stood and looked at each other for awhile until they knew that they had the same thought in their head: sex.

Nathan took hold of Julia's neck and began to kiss her roughly, Julia enjoying it as much as he did. Julia felt under his shirt, soon ripping it off as Nathan slid a had under her dress, pulling down her underwear. Soon enough, they were both starch naked and were kissing each other roughly.

"Oh Nathan..." Julia moaned and Nathan smiled at her response. He was hard and she was wet, both very eager to begin. Nathan crawled on top of her slim body, his member throbbing. This was Julia's first time, and she was nervous as heck. Soon enough, Nathan pushed into Julia, her screams ringing through the classroom. Nathan was in too much pleasure to notice her discomfort and pain, so he continued to pound into her, leaving Julia squirming and uncomfortable. Tears were spilling from Julia's mud brown eyes by the time Julia's pain had morphed into immense pleasure. She began to moan and scream along with Nathan and their screams blended together to create a twisted music.

"Harder Nathan!" Julia cried out and Nathan mashed his body into her harder, making the desk slide back and forth, back and forth at great speed. Soon, Nathan released his essence into Julia, Julia following his lead. Their heavy breathes sounded in sync through the now silent room as the two laid naked. Julia sighed and closed her eyes, knowing that for some reason she no longer loved Nathan.

"Nathan, let's just not have contact after this, agreed?" She asked.

"It might be hard because Malty is our best friend, but agreed." He tells her, and she smiles to herself. That was easier than I thought, whew... She thought. The two got up and dressed themselves, the spark completely gone. They exited the room and each went opposite ways down the hall.