Yan! CEO

This one takes just a bit longer to get to the spicy scenes, but you get to see him in a more "dere" form before the "yan".

Word Count: 2560

Warning: Not proof read, very shitty writing ahead. (wrote this in one sitting again)

Content: Fem Body Reader (No gendered/pronouns used), age-gap (yan is 36 reader is 24), public sex, dub-con, minor hair pulling, breeding mention at the end, the yan is just a tiny bit aggressive

"Let me take you out for dinner," my boss said, leaning on my desk looking down at me. His casually rolled up sleeves revealed well-defined, muscular arms. I greedily looked at them, trying not to be too obvious.

Prying my eyes from his arms and my work, I looked up at him. His beautiful dark brown eyes met mine. The CEO, Daniel Li, was the head of the largest security and protection company. He was extremely rich and extremely good looking. With his tall stature, sun-kissed complexion, an enchanting, pearly-white smile, and full lips, he exuded charisma.

He was twelve years older than me, but it didn't show in the slightest. He had that mature older look to him, but to think he was thirty-six years old was off to say the least.

"Why? What's the special occasion?" I asked him slightly confused. I was trying to think if I missed any big sales he did, but nothing was coming to mind.

"It's been one year since you've became my secretary," He said, still looking at me with those dark chocolate eyes of his. "We must celebrate."

"Has it really been a year?" I asked him, a little bit amazed by how quickly time passed. "It feels like just yesterday you showed me my office," I laughed a bit.

His gaze softened a bit as he kept looking at me, "Yes, already a year," he said gently. "Please let me treat you to dinner."

I thought about it for a second. I really had nothing to do at afterwork, and I wasn't in the mood to cook anything...

"Sure, why not? I'm up for it," I replied. His eyes brightened, and he said, "Fantastic! I'll pick you up at seven. Make sure to dress fancy."

Dress fancy? Was working here for a year really that much of a special occasion? I thought. However, I kept this to myself and simply nodded, glancing at the clock. It was nearly five o'clock, almost time for me to sign out.

"That sounds good," I told him as I began to gather my things, "Are you going to tell me the restaurant or will this be one of your many secrets?" I joked

He let out a deep chuckle, "You know me so well! It will be a secret for now, but trust me you'll enjoy it."

We arrived at the restaurant,and describing it as fancy would be the understatement of the century. It was easily the most elegant, posh looking place in town. I did as he said and chose the fanciest outfit I had, but I still felt underdressed.

"Mr. Li," I uttered, my eyes widening as I took in the breathtaking building. "I know I said it was okay that you're taking me out for dinner, but this place is just too... extravagant."

Turning towards him, I realized that he was already fixed on me. His attire, usually professional, had been elevated to a whole new level. "Trust me my little assistant, you deserve this," he said, parking the car. He quickly got out and went over to open the door for me, offering his hand.

"You're truly the best assistant I've ever had, and it's only right to treat you to something extraordinary."

I sighed, knowing that once he set his mind to something, he was set. "Alright... but don't let this become a habit. I might get spoiled," I quipped, accepting his hand as I stepped out of his sleek black Aston Martin.