Yan! Student Council President

The reader and the yandere are both 18+

WARNING: NOT PROOF READ, I wrote this all in one day also... beware!
Contents: Fem body reader (no pronouns/gendered terms used), Masturbation, fingering, praise, kinda dub-con; but also not really.

I was sitting in front of the student council president, Alaric. He was tall with a beige and freckles covered his cheeks. He had dark chocolate brown hair which was always neat and put together. His hazel eyes looked at me with a stern gaze.

I was caught playing on my phone during class. Since our school was so large, the principal had other; more important things to attend to, so during lunch I had to talk to the school's discipliner... our student council president.

I was known as the average student. Average grades, little friends, never in trouble. This was the first time we ever spoke. I was trembling a bit as I sat in front of him. My head facing down looking at the floor. I was too nervous and scared to look him in the eye.

After what seemed like an eternity he cleared his throat. "Phone in your class, really?" His voice was stern but it wasn't as angry as I expected. He sighed as he rubbed in between his eyes, "Listen, since this is your first time getting in trouble I punish you." I turned my head up, finally meeting his gaze. My face had a clear look of relief when he said that. Alaric looked at me for a second before leaning forward, "I want your phone though," he stretched out his arm waiting for me to give it to him, "Now." I gulped nervously, my relief faded a bit. I hand him my phone. He looks at it for a moment before he swipes up. "What's your passcode?" he asks. My eyes go wide, "Uhm, what?" I ask nervously. "I'm not playing games here," he said seriously. It was clear he wasn't in the mood for me to fight back. "If you want your phone back, you give me the passcode. Now." I started trembling a bit again. I was nervous, obviously I didn't want to give him my passcode; but I also wanted my phone back. "It's uhm, 1256," I told him reluctantly. I just assumed he would open it and see that I was just playing my game, tell me off, and then just hand it back to me. However he closed the game and started opening my camera roll! I felt my heart drop out of my ass. "W-what are you doing?" I was trembling a bit, I was clearly confused and worried.

"I'm going to make sure you weren't taking any pictures of students or any teachers in... inappropriate positions," he said, looking at the gallery. "You never know what students are up to these days..."

Fuck, that was sort of a good point. I was about to protest when he stopped. His eyes went wide and a dark red hue covered his cheeks. He put the phone down on the desk, I glanced over to see... It was a nude!

I turned bright red as well and quickly reached for my phone. However his reflexes were quicker then mine, he snatched the phone back before I could get to it.

"Wait," he said quickly. "Is that you or someone else?" he asks. His freckled cheeks are still that bright red. He had a slight smile and his eyes were looking at me, almost hoping it was.

"I-I uhm ah," I was so flustered I couldn't say anything. I kept stumbling over my words like a complete idiot. Alaric smiled at me, he continued scrolling, discovering more nudes I completely forgot I took.

He brought the phone close to his face, almost like he was enamored with them. He touched the screen softly. He didn't say anything, he just kept scrolling. It wasn't just nudes, some selfies, some random pictures I took; but he skipped past those only to stare and linger on the more risque pictures.

I reached for my phone, "Please give me my phone back," I pleaded as I tried to grab it from him. I was so embarrassed. I just wanted to run away.

"Not yet," he said, gripping the phone harder as he leaned back so I couldn't reach. "I'm not done with this yet." He stood up and walked around the desk. He loomed over me as he put his hand on my knee. He showed me the picture I took of myself. " Why are you taking these pictures?" he asked, his voice deep, and he almost sounded... jealous?