Harry Imagine

#Imagine...

you've been working more and more hours at your job at Starbucks to get some extra cash. You wanted to go to London to surprise you boyfriend Harry for Valentines day, which was a few days away. You nearly had enough money, and you were really excited. You and Harry had been together for 5 years, and you truly loved him. You finished up your shift and headed out back to your house.

The days flew quickly, and you just made the amount. All that was left was to get the tickets and leave. You went online and to the website. But something was wrong. The thing you dreaded would happen did. The tickets were sold out! You stood there shocked. 'I should have booked sooner! Why the hell didn't I book sooner!?' was all you could think. Your eyes were getting watery, but you couldn't cry over something you did to yourself. You decided to go for a walk to clear you mind, over how you wouldn't see your love for Valentines day tomorrow...

You woke up with a headache. You went drinking because you were upset, and had one to many. You walked to get some panadol and some breakfast. You made omelettes for yourself, as a Valentines pressie of some sort. You had it in your mind you wouldn't see Harry, because he was busy getting ready for the world tour.

It was 4pm, and you were really tired and stressed. You heard a knock at the door, and went up to answer it. You looked through the peek whole and gasped. You couldn't get the door open fast enough. "Harry!" you screamed as you flew into his arms.

"Hey babe. Miss me?"

"Yes! How did you get here? You have rehearsals?" He gave me a gorgeous smile, his dimples showing.

"You are so much more important to me than that. It's Valentines day, and I plan to spend the rest of it with you." You snuggled closer to his chest. "Now I suggest you get changed. We're going out."

"Awesome! Where to?"

"That's a surprise. Wear something casual."

"Aww alright. I'll be right back down." You ran upstairs and straight to the wardrobe. (You didn't find Narnia sadly :P) You chose some plain jeans, and a top that said "Keep Calm and Fall in Love". You put your hair in a ponytail, and put a little foundation and mascara on. The final touch was putting on your Converse, and you ran back downstairs to Harry. He was sitting on the couch watching Spongebob of all things. It made you smile knowing he hasn't changed due to the fame.

He must have heard you because he turned and put on his biggest smile. "You look beautiful love." 

"Thanks Hazz. You don't look too bad yourself." Which he didn't. He looked hot in his tight jeans, white V neck and blazer. 

"So you ready to go?"

"Yeah. Let's head out." You followed him to the car and hopped in the passenger seat. He looked at you and held out a bit of cloth.

"Put this on. I don't want you to know where we're going until we get there." You didn't argue, because you know he would win. You guessed it was a 20 minute drive. You and Harry spent the time yelling along to songs, and you admired Harry's voice, and would just stop to listen to it from time to time. The car came to a stop and he helped you out. "You ready to take it off?" you nodded and he removed the cloth from your eyes. You gasped at the sight. It was an amusement park, but no one was there but the security guard at the front. We walked past and he gave a nod. "You want to grab some food?"

"That's sounds good." and right on cue your stomach growled. Harry laughed and you let out a chuckle. You followed him to a table, which was beautiful. It had two candles and rose petals were around the feet of the chairs. You sat down and so did Harry. You looked at the food in front of you. It was a delicious looking chicken parma with a side of wedges and sour scream. And it tasted as good as it looked. Harry told you about life with rehearsals, and you told him about you failed plan to go visit him.

"It was good that you didn't make it though."

"Why?" you asked confused.

"Because then my plan wouldn't have worked." You laughed at his response because it was so true. "You all done?"

"Yeah, so where to next?"

"Follow me." He said, grabbing you hand. He pulled you around some buildings, and you stopped out the front of the Ferris wheel. You looked up and saw how tall it was. It would give you a great view of the city. "You ready to get on this?"

"Yeah let's go." You followed him on, past the operator. You were in the carriage and felt it moving. You looked around and saw everything. You were almost at the top when Harry grabbed your hand. 

"(Y/n) I need to talk to you." You looked at him and he seemed nervous. 

"What is it Harry? You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I just, I love you so much (Y/n), with every breath I take. You are the most beautiful girl inside and out. You stuck with me through my dream, and I plan to do the same for you. I want to be with you the rest of my life. Through all life's problems I want to stick with you. You are the one, and only one for me (y/n), so I need to ask you this." he reached into his pocket and pressed what seemed like a button, and fireworks started bursting through the sky. And in the end, they spelt the words Harry said. "Will you Marry Me?" you turned to see him on one knee, with a ring in his hands. You were so happy, you knew the one word you had to say. 

"Yes." He got up and embraced you, and pulled back to give you a kiss, which cause sparks to fly everything where in your mind. He put the ring on your finger, and you were truly the happiest girl in the world...