1. jason jagielski?

CHAPTER ONEthe boy with the name

CHAPTER ONE
the boy with the name

IT WAS A WONDER to Natalie how she didn't end up like Nathan but then she listened to her father and it all kind of made sense to her why her twin brother was a complete asshole to people who weren't her

"Whitey can put this kid on the team, he can put him in the game but he can't put him in your game. So shut him out and shut down the opposition. You got Verona tonight. They're good, so be ready". Her dad said as they walked out of the house. Nathan with his gym bag and Nat with her cheer bag as they got into the car ready for the next game.

Natalie sighed as she opened up her bag to see Nathan's water bottle, "Idiot", she picked it up and walked across the gymnasium and into the hall before entering the boys locker room.

She looked passed the guys that were shirtless because she had zero interest and found her brother, "Nathan!", she called but he had his headphones on. Lucas looked back at the sound of her voice and nodded his head when they met eyes. She smiled lightly and walked passed him to Nathan and pulled his headphones down.

"Hey! Oh, Nat?".

"Left this, dumb dumb", she passed him the bottle, "Good luck. Remember, just look at me, not him".

Nathan sighed and nodded in remembrance before opening his locker, "Thanks, Nat".

Natalie walked away but stopped by Lucas at the end, "Good luck, Lucas", she spoke softly before walking out of the room without leaving him time to say anything.

"Nat!", someone yelled as she entered the gymnasium and she looked up to see her Uncle Keith. She smiled widely and waved before waving to Haley who was beside him — the girl shyly waved back.

Natalie joined Peyton and Brooke, picking up her pom—poms, "So that's the boy that beat Nathan?", Brooke asked Peyton and the curly blonde nodded, "He looks good from behind".