Chapter 6: What do women love?

Leo Pov:

My brothers and I watched from a distance as the department stores lights shut off and the final employee walked out to their car.

"I still don't believe you that Y/N is the prettiest girl in the whole world." Raph says, still watching the employee.

"Comonnn I'm not gonna keep arguing about this. Y/N is the prettiest girl in the wholeeee world." I say, swinging my blade back into its spot.

"I still can't believe she didn't pass out at at the sight of a mutant turtle." Donnie scoffed.

I flinched. "Pffft I'm not that hard to look at Dee."

"Well I think this is a great idea. Women love gifts! At least the women in movies." Mikey pipes in.

The car drives away.

"You guys gotta help me find the perfect gift for her. I wanna show her how much I like her." I say, as we all walk towards the entrance.

"Ah yes four turtle mutant men looking to find a gift for the quote prettiest woman in the world end-quote surely we can find something." Donnie mumbles.

"You didn't even have to join me Donald but you're such a hopeless romantic I know deep down you're enjoying this!" I cheer, swinging an arm around him and he immediately squirms out.

"Yes romance don't I gush about it often." Donnie grunts, pushing me away.

"Focus up boys. We need to be kinda fast. Donnie can you get us in and disable the cameras?" Raph says, as we stand by the door.

"Of course let me carry you all on my back again." Donnie smirks and uses his tech to unlock the door and then sends in a tiny drone to disable the cameras.

After a moment the doors whizz open and the drone flys back and settles in his battleshell.

"Woohoo Donnie!" Mikey exclaims, jumping on his back.

Donnie doesn't fight it and walks in with Mikey on his back.

"Okay boys listen up! She likes traveling, photography, and cats so find something like that." I announce, putting my hands on my hips and looking around.

"Ehhh red flag on the cat thing." Raph says hesitantly.

I shrug. "They're not so bad. Okay mad Dogz go!"

My brothers and I split up and search the store.

I walk lazily into the aisles.

I need to find something perfect like her.

Y/N and I had been texting again. I haven't seen her since I kissed her. Big Mama was being a nuisance in the city, her little goblins were everywhere. I hated to be away from her.

It was good to know she liked the kiss though. She didn't throw up or kick me out.

In fact I think it flipped a switch in her brain because she was more okay with my pet names.

My end game? Still not sure. I just wanted to have Y/N all to myself where I could kiss her and love her and treat her like a queen. I wanted her to be all mine.