Chapter 4: right place right time

Leo Pov:

A few days had passed since I last saw Y/N.

We had been texting though.

Gee I felt like Donald the way I was glued to my phone.

My brothers were starting to notice the change in my behavior.

How could they not, I was starstruck.

Y/N was beautiful, witty, charming, funny, smart, cool, and again she's gorgeous.

And she was entertaining this little crush of mine.

"Leo. Your turn on the ramp!"

Mikey's voice snaps me out of it.

I was staring at my phone while Mikey stood in front of me, holding out my skateboard.

"Who are you texting anyway?" He questioned, leaning forward.

"N-No one! I've never texted anyone haha what's texting?" I snatch the skateboard and put my phone away.

If they knew I was talking to a chic like Y/N I would never hear the end of it.

"That makes me think you're talking to someone we should know about." Donnie quips from the top of the ramp.

I roll my eyes and begin to skate.

They're onto meeee. How could they know?

"What are you hiding Nardo?" Donnie hums, cocking an big beautiful eyebrow at me.

"Nothing! I don't hide things from my brothers." I reply, sticking my chin up.

"Oh yeah right. What about hiding the fact you-" Raph began, but I skidded off my board and tossed it to him.

"I'm just having an off day okay? I know it worries you all to see your favorite brother act differently but we all have those days!" I exclaim, glaring at them.

"Leo if you don't wanna talk about it that's fine, but when you act obviously weird and secretive we are naturally going to pry." Donnie frowns, scrolling on his phone from the top of the ramp.

"Whatever you're weird and secretive all the time Donald." I snap, and Donnie rolls his eyes.

"Did you guys see there's a New York New Year's Eve new parade tonight?" Mikey says excitedly, changing the subject.

"How did you find that out Michael?" Donnie asks.

"I saw an ad for it on the Telly, duhhh." He says with his tongue out.

"You guys don't strike me as parade people." Raph says, setting my board down.

"Well we aren't people at all."

Everyone looks at me.

Oh. I said that out loud. Whatttt I can't help it! How could Y/N ever love a mutant turtle!?

"I meaaannn let's go to the parade boys! Sounds like fun huh??" I quickly recover, throwing my arms around Mikey.

"YEAH BABY!" Mikey shouts, hugging me back.