II

Jungwon hates being ignored. He hates being ignored by Sunoo more.

Jungwon's sure he can sense his stare, there is no way Sunoo doesn't realise Jungwon's been staring holes in the side of his face for the past? Idk but some very long and tedious minutes.

How come Sunoo be so good at pretending he doesn't notice. Gosh, Jungwon wishes he was more like Sunoo. More like him so he could also ignore him as effortlessly.

But, that's not what matters right now. His food getting cold does, he should probably stop staring at him and his friends and eat his food before it's cold- oh wait. Nevermind, it's already cold.

And, that's on him for being too infatuated with Sunoo's beauty. Can you blame him though? How can someone look so beautiful all the time? GAH! Must be hard to look so cute.

Yeah...Jungwon needs to get a grip and, his friends make sure he does "You're being creepy" Karina breaks him out of his transe, giving him a bored look.

Jungwon rolls his eyes and finally takes a bite of his cold and flavourless meal. curse you med school cafeteria!!

"Can't blame me" Jungwon takes another bite "he looks breathtaking"

"Of course you'd say that" Taehyun chuckles at the irony of it all "from all the people in this school, you choose to simp over the one guy who doesn't like the sheer sight of you"

And ouch. He did not have to attack him like that. I mean yes, it's true but he doesn't need to be reminded every second of the day.

"As if you're any better Taehyun" Jungwon jabs back, "Didn't Beomgyu reject you for the 9th time this week?"

The smirk on Jungwon's face is big, Taehyun's biceps are probably bigger.

"Come 'ere you son of a gun!"

"Taehyun, sit down omg you're causing a scen- Jungwon no! Omg guys calm down!!!"

"He's gonna kill me Karina I need to run!!!"

Chaos. Literal fucking chaos with Jungwon running away from an angry Taehyun who follows after him while pulling his sleeve up and Karina running after the both of them to try and stop them.

She fails because suddenly, Jungwon's not looking where he's running -probably because he's actually terrified- and lo and behold, he trips, falls and finds his ass sat on something very soft and plump and ohhhh he doesn't wanna get off.

It's so comfortable until, the said surface speaks- the surface Jungwon had landed his meatless ass on speaks.

"Get off me" gulp. That voice, that sweet honey dew voice Jungwon's engrossed by. Oh my fucking god. He's sitting on Sunoo's lap!!

Someone wake him up if he's sleeping because, this can only be something from a good dream. Wild, but good nonetheless.

With a deep breath, Jungwon finally turns his face to look at the owner of the voice and well, seat and there sat, Kim Sunoo.

Only that, he looks so much cuter up close. Jungwon urges to lunge forward and capture his soft, pink, glossy lips.

Ahem, excuse him.

"Omg!! Jungwon get off of Sunoo!" Karina yells before pulling him off of him and, he  just found another reason to hate her.

Why would she do that to him?!! he was enjoying the view and, feeling of warmth underneath his butt cheeks.

"We're so sorry Sunoo ya!!" Taehyun apologies, bowing over and over again, his eyes travelling to the boy that was sat besides Sunoo and god, he looks as beautiful as ever.

Taehyun just wants to take him in his arms and kiss the unbothered look right off his face.

God, what's wrong with their friend group today?

"Yeah yeah, just go away" Beomgyu replies for Sunoo "You reek" he adds and oh, wow he doesn't have a filter.

Damn, boys out here breaking hearts pew pew. Jokes on him, Taehyun's is already broken- okay maybe that wasn't as funny but let a man live. That's his coping mechanism.

"Um, yeah sorry" He quickly apologizes and grabs Karina and Jungwon to walk away but stops when Jungwon suddenly frees himself to run back towards Sunoo.

And for what ever fucking reason, Jungwon pinches his cheek. What in the world is wrong with his friend?! He definitely needs to seek help.

"I'm sorry" Jungwon grins cheekily at Sunoo before running off and towards his friend's, now leaving a fuming Sunoo and his shocked friends behind.

Okay, now they somewhat understand what Sunoo means. Because, who the fuck does that? It is a little annoying and, maybe even cute.

What's even cuter is that Winter hasn't said a word ever since the encounter and looks close to bursting so naturally, Sunoo and Taehyun get concerned.

"Are you alright Winter?" Sunoo is the first to question despite being angry himself.

Winter nods, forcing a smile but fails. She's too overwhelmed with the stares her friends send her way and burst into tears.

Beomgyu panics, not knowing why his friend is crying and hugs her to calm her down a little.

And, before they cause another scene they quickly walk towards the corner so they can talk in private and figure out why Winter was crying.

"Winter, what happened?" Sunoo asks, his voice soft so he doesn't overwhelm Winter even more than she already is.

Winter sniffs, pulling Sunoo into the hug aswell before finally parting her lips to speak "Karina," She pauses to breathe "She's the girl I was talking about"

And oh my god. If everything wasn't bad enough, Jungwon's friend had to be the one Winter made out with and mindless fell in love with.

Curse his luck, no really, curse his luck for being so outright bad. It's not even funny anymore. It's just-- stupid.

He can't believe it. First, it was Taehyun who won't stop asking his friend Beomgyu out, then, Jungwon, who annoys the living crap out of Sunoo for no reason at all and now, Karina. Good ol' loving Karina, his best friend was in love with.

Their whole fucking trio is a mess.

Wow, his luck really can not get any worse.
_________________________________________
Oh oh!! Watch what you say Sunoo ;b

Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this~~' I'm kinda loving this book haha idk about you but I'm hoping you like it too :3 love you guys so much!! Make sure you're eating your meals on time and get enough sleep and water 💋