X

Whoever said Rise and Shine, needs to go fuck themselves or better yet, meet Sunoo so he can give this bitch a piece of his mind because he for once, is not shinning first thing in the morning.

The frown on Sunoo's lips is almost foreign to his friends, not that he isn't a grumpy piece of shit all the time but still, Sunoo never frowns like this.

Does he have a fixed glare on his face 24/7? Perhaps he does but, the point still stands.

Sunoo never frowns.

So what could've caused their friend to be so...sad? Is that why he's frowning? God forbid, not sad Sunoo. Gosh, Beomgyu doesn't think he's made to put up with sad Sunoo AAA anything but sad Sunoo please please ple-

"I'm sad"

Fucking great.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Winter questions, stuffing her face with yet another chicken tender and Sunoo is one step away from shoving those chicken tenders up her ass.

For the sole purpose of eating chicken tenders first thing in the morning....yikes. He's definitely on edge.

"Nothin'," Sunoo mumbles before slamming his head on the wooden table and decides to continue speaking anyway "I'm just" he pauses, sitting back up and ruffles his already messy hair "god, I don't even know guys! I feel so icky"

Beomgyu sighs, patting Sunoo back in reassurance before parting his lips to speak "I get that... Med school is kinda tedious"

"No! It's not even-- fuck. It's not studies related gyu! It's...I don't know gosh!!! I'm just SO ANNOYED RIGHT NOW. and, ...... I'm sad. Very very sad and I DEMAND MINT CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM"

As if qué, someone sits down next to Sunoo and pushes a small container of his favourite mint chocolate ice cream.

Sunoo frowns, his brows knitting in confusion before he looks up to see who had listened to his prayers and gotten him mint chocolate ice cream.

First thing in the fucking morning. He' one hell of a hypocrite.

And there sits Yang Jungwon, his very new friend with a small smile on his lips and eyes as uneasy as ever.

Why is Jungwon always so uptight with him anyway? Sure, he likes him or whatever -Sunoo likes to think he's just having a hormonal imbalance- but still, he's never been this cautious around him and that only makes Sunoo sadder.

Taking the small container, Sunoo looks away and quickly stuffs his mouth with a spoon full of the sweet dessert he'd been craving for so long before melting into mere putty, a large smile carving its way on his perfect set of lips.

He loves mint chocolate so much god, he could just kiss Jungwon as a thank-

What....Ew. Why the bloody hell was he thinking of kissing Jungwon??!? Ew Ew Ew Ew ewww!!!!!! No. Just-- just no that's disgusting.

Sure you can argue that he had already kissed him before and didn't seem to hate it so much back then but now, things are different. Jungwon is Sunoo's friend.

Friends don't kiss friends just like he wouldn't kiss Beomgyu or Winter...just thinking about it sends shivers down his spine.

As much as Sunoo hates the idea of kissing Jungwon, he can't help but blush at the thought of it.

He's just embarrassed, that's why he's blushing yeah... totally makes sense.

Clearing his throat, Sunoo takes another bite and quickly mumbles a thank you before looking at his side to find his friends already gone.

Those birches. Sunoo should've known better.

"Anytime," Jungwon mumbles as he softly smiles at Sunoo who was now looking in Jungwon's direction.

"How did you know?" Sunoo asks nonchalantly -although his heartbeat wasn't so nonchalant- taking another bite and let's the ice cream melt on his tongue before pulling the spoon out.

"Hmm?" Jungwon's ears perk up in confusion, urging Sunoo to continue.

"That I wanted ice cream" He replies, licking the corner of his lips "also that I like mint chocolate" He adds in "I never told you so"

And Jungwon can only shrug in response. He really doesn't have a reason to spoil Sunoo, he just wanted to give him some ice cream because he saw Sunoo enter class with the biggest frown he had ever seen and, Jungwon couldn't help but get him ice cream to try and lift up his mood.

It seemed like his plan did work and please, don't ask him why he knows what Sunoo's favourite ice cream flavour is.

Let's not act like he wasn't -or isn't- the biggest simp for Sunoo just a few days ago. He knows every little detail about the older.

This is just one of the many things he knows about him.

"Aren't you gonna answer me?" Sunoo pushes, bumping his shoulder against Jungwon and let's out a giggle when he sees how small Jungwon really is next to him.

Sunoo isn't big himself, he's hardly even big enough but next to Jungwon, he's a whole lot bigger and he can't help but want to engulf the smaller boy in a hug.

He doesn't though.

Partly because he doesn't have a reason and partly because he's still holding the ice cream and, he's not wasting his precious mint chocolate ice cream if that's the last thing he does.

"I saw you were sad this morning" Jungwon suddenly speaks, breaking Sunoo out of his transe "thought this'll help" Jungwon finishes with a Smile and fuck it.

Sunoo lunges forward, throwing the small container of ice cream somewhere in the distance and tightens the hug.

Right now, saving the ice cream was last on his list of chores and showing his graditude and thankfulness was first.

I mean, who does that? Crush or not, Sunoo knows he would've never done the same. No matter how much he likes someone he just can't do that much for them which just goes to show how genuinely nice Jungwon really is.

He isn't even doing it to win Sunoo over anymore, he seriously just wanted to see his sun shine like it always does and now that Sunoo was hugging him? He thinks this is victory so he hugs back, a smile breaking through his lips and for a moment.

Just for a moment, Jungwon think he can make due with just friendship if that means Sunoo is happy.

Anything to see his Sun Shine.
_________________________________________

Sorry for being inactive guys :(( I've been really busy huhu T^T

Tell me how you like it in the comments ~~

I love you guys so so so much and I hope you all have been staying hydrated and eating well!!