XI

Sunoo's in love. Or at least, this is the closest to love he thinks he'll ever get.

He doesn't know when it happened or how it happened, he doesn't even know if this is actually love but, he thinks the ting in his chest when he sees Jungwon hugging Yujin, is from jealousy.

Sunoo still doesn't know if this really is love or, just jealousy he feels because he's now friends with Jungwon but, Sunoo can't help it.

So, he goes up to Jungwon and pulls him away from Yujin before taking him in his own hold protectively, taking both Yujin and Jungwon by surprise.

"Sunoo hyung?" Jungwon questions, trying to get out of Sunoo's embrace but Sunoo wouldn't let him.

"I wanna talk to you, come with me" Is all Sunoo says before pulling Jungwon away with him, and towards the empty classroom. He's about to drag Jungwon even further but Jungwon stops him before he can.

Standing his ground, he stops and makes Sunoo stop as well "what's up with you hyung? Why are you acting so strange"

Sunoo doesn't answer him, he just folds his arms across his chest and puffs his cheeks in anger and Jungwon can't help but coo at his hyungs cute antic's.

Man, Sunoo is just the cutest! How is he any older than Jungwon? It doesn't make sense to him.

"Aww you're so cute hyung-nim" Jungwon says and pokes Sunoo's cheeks but that only pisses Sunoo off more and he smacks Jungwons hand away from his face "ouch!"

"How do you know Yujin? Are you close with her?" Sunoo finally asks and Jungwon furrows his brows in confusion.

Why was Sunoo suddenly so interested in his relationship with Yunjin? Sunoo hasn't ever taken interest in the people he hung out with so, why does it suddenly intrigue him?

"Why are you asking?" Jungwon questions, leaning back on the whiteboard and looks at Sunoo with a questioning look on his face, never looking away from Sunoo's eyes.

"I'm jealous" Sunoo admits without putting up much of a fight and as nonchalant as Sunoo sounds, Jungwon can't help but look at Sunoo as if he's gone mad.

Sunoo never gets jealous.

Not when it comes to Jungwon, it's always Jungwon who's been jealous, Jungwon who feels these strong emotions towards Sunoo so, this isn't something normal.

Not for Jungwon, it is not.

"W-what?!" Jungwon chokes out a question, looking at Sunoo as if he doesn't believe him.

"You heard me the first time" Sunoo rolls his eyes and massages the temple of his head "I don't know but, I might be falling for you Jungwon"

Okay. That's enough for today. Jungwons about to self destruct, Jungwon is going to fucking malfunction if you did as little as breathe in his direction. He's almost sure his left artery has given up on him.

Jungwon feels his knees give out, he grabs the corner of the teachers table to manage his balance all while choking maniacally.

"What are you saying right now?! Do you hear yourself" Jungwon asks, still in disbelief. The thought of Sunoo in love or, on the track of falling in love with him feels impossible.

"I hear myself just fine, so, stop making me Jealous Jungwon. I don't like it"

Jungwon can only nod, his mind somewhere else because he definitely didn't process the information yet.

"Got it"

Jungwon did not the fuck get it. He's all over the place and Karina is the one who needs to deal with his mental breakdown.

"HE LIKES ME OMFG!"

"yes Jungwon, you've said that a million times already"

"No you don't get it! He said he's falling in love with me! I can't believe it" Jungwon says and falls down on his bed, looking at the ceiling dreamily "this feels like a dream"

"Hopefully it isn't" Karina mutters under her breath but Jungwon hears, sending a glare in her direction.

"It isn't! Sunoo made it clear that he likes me. Well- he didn't say it but he did tell me not to make him jealous" he says, repeating the scene in his mind over and over again.

It still feels so unreal, the fact that Sunoo likes him just feels too good to be true.

He can't complain though, this is all he wanted and more. And he promises, to not mess this up for them.

He's gonna make Sunoo's way of falling in love with him much easier.