Training Camp

The UA traitor rolled his eyes at his classmates antics as the bus rolled to a stop. He quickly sent a text sharing his location with Shigaraki. This would show those class A assholes.

Why did Shouto have to be paired with Bakugo of all people for the test of courage. It wasn't that he hated him, it's just that Bakugo was just so loud. They were almost to the halfway point when they saw smoke in the distance.

"Hey Icy-Hot, I thought you never used your fire..."

"I don't." Shouto said. "I didn't light that."

"Well then who did? Because we're the only ones here with fire quirks and it sure as hell wasn't me."

Shouto looked around as he prepared to use his ice, "Be quiet."

"Don't tell me what to do, Icy-hot!"

"Be quiet! There might be villains!"

Bakugo scowled, "If this is some trick by those class B losers..."

Shouto rolled his eyes, at least he wasn't yelling anymore. The boys both crinkled their noses as a smell like rotten eggs started wafting through the forest along with a pink mist.

"What the..?" Shouto put his hand over his nose as he began to feel lightheaded, "This smoke is poisonous, we have to get out of here."

"No shit, Sherlock!" Bakugo growled, keeping his own mouth and nose plugged.

They ran away from the smoke, coming across a class b student who had passed out on the trail. Shouto hesitated a moment before putting the boy on his back. Heroes never saved him, but maybe he could save this classmate. They continued on, slower than before due to the extra weight.

Because he was no longer covering his face, Shouto got lightheaded much quicker than he had before and it was only the practice he had working through the pain of his father's training that kept him going. That was probably why it took him longer than it should have to see the black figure kneeling on the path in front of them.

"Who's that?" Bakugo asked, then he noticed the severed hand, "Which group was in front of us again?"

"Tokoyami, I think..." Shouto replied softly, trying not to think that the hand might be one of theirs "And Shouji."

"...so pretty..." The figure whispered, "No! Have to work...but it's so delicious...beautiful flesh..." The man turned around, revealing a wide mouth held open with hooks. Despite the fact that the man's eyes were covered, Shouto could feel he was looking straight at them, "...I have a job to do..."

Aizawa watched in horror as his capture weapon went through the villain.

As the flame villain melted into goo, he smirked, "I wonder if you can save your students?"

"Mr. Aizawa! Help!" Eraser looked to see Ida running out of the woods ask fast as he could, panic on his face.

"Show me your Blood!" a giant villain barrelled after him, muscle fibers bulging. Aizawa's eyes widened as he recognized Muscular and he activated his quirk.

"What the...? What did you do?" Muscular screamed as he deflated, but Aizawa quickly wrapped him in his capture weapon and kneed the villain in the face, knocking him out before blinking. He took in the sight of Muscular's blood-coated fists before turning back to Iida, "Are you alright?"

Iida nodded, "The rest of our classmates should be along shortly, I told them to hide because I was the only one able to outrun the villain."

Aizawa nodded, "Good work. Head inside, Vlad King is already waiting for you with the other students. I'll be back!"