chapter 15

Tuesday, May 23rd

I'm woken up by someone's dad kissing me.

Me: you are so nasty, you know that?
Kgotso: yes. yes, I do know that. now, come. we have a spa appointment.
Me: come on, today is our last day here.
Kgotso: and so?
Me: can't we just stay in bed and enjoy each other's company?
Kgotso: let me think about that while I get in shower.

He gets in the shower and returns with a wet chest and a towel around his torso.

Kgotso: I thought about it.
Me: and?
Kgotso: we are going quad biking and then to the spa and then we'll see what follows. now, get up.
Me: ugh.

I say as I get up and hop in the shower. I get out of the shower and I wear black biker shorts and a black bodysuit. I also grab a black puffer and wear black and white air forces. I also wear my

Kgotso is wearing black basketball shorts and a Brooklyn Nets jersey. He is also wearing white white air forces. We take a bunch on pictures and we head to the first appointment, quad biking.

After quad biking, we head to La Lucia Mall for lunch. After our lunch, we go to the spa for our appointment which we almost miss but someone has too much money.

As the masseuses are massaging our feet while we sip champagne, Kgotso speaks...

Kgotso: baby.

I see one of the masseuses blushing and I look at Kgotso.

Me: your deep and seductive voice is seducing the wrong people.
Kgotso: forget about that. I want you to be mine.
Me: what do you mean?
Kgotso: I mean let us forget about all other things. I want you to be mine and we can deal with everything else as it comes, please.

I nod vigorously and he holds my hand.

My best friends stepmother.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara