3.

"Are you ready Gudiya? They are asking for you." Advait asked, entering the room.

Devika bhabhi was there helping her get dressed up, and as well as providing moral support to her as with the passing minutes she was growing nervous and anxious.

Being an introvert, she never liked being the center of attraction, she was never good at talking, meeting new people, or making new friends.

"Yes bhai, you take her out with you, I need to check on the food." Devika replied while pinning the dupatta sideways on the right shoulder of Adhira's.

Giving his badi bhabhi a nod Advait moved towards his baby sister patting her head as if asking her to relax. "Everything is gonna be alright."

Presenting him a small smile, she inhaled deeply. Recalling her father's words about him that provided her some reassurance.

How he's the man of responsibilities, has strong family values, respect for elders. And also that he doesn't have any problem with her working or studying further after marriage.

Her father seemed to be totally impressed with the guy.

"His family is so cool, they are definitely gonna like you, so chill." Advait wrapped his arm around her shoulder, taking her in a side hug.

With each step Adhira took, her anxiety grew more and more. As she descended from her room to the hall, she couldn't help but feel her nerves getting the best of her.

She raised her eyes from the floor, as the faint murmur of chitter-chatter gradually changed into clear audible conversation.

Entering the hall she noticed that, Yuvaan had captivated his entire family with his storytelling of the recently watched movie, Jurassic World.

While they were all engrossed in his storytelling, hanging onto his every word.

Joining her hands in Namaste with a soft smile on her face, she took careful and slow steps towards the three ladies sitting on the three seater brown couch, together.

Vikram's Grandmother, Aunt and Sister rosed up from their seats as they noticed Adhira approaching them.

His aunt welcomed her with open arms, and patted her head before she could bend and touch her feet in order to seek her blessings. "Khush raho."

{Stay happy}

"Let me introduce you to everyone." His aunt said, placing a comforting hand on Adhira's back.

"She is Mukti, my daughter." Adhira passed a nod with a smile to the girl, who looked similar to her in age.

"He's Kabir and he's Veer the youngest of all." She introduced her to the boys who in return nodded their head in greeting.

"And he is my husband." Choti Maa pointed towards the man in his late forties sitting next to Adhira's father.

Next she gestured towards a man occupying the chair adjacent to the sofa where her uncle Anand was seated.

Adhira's gaze rested upon Vikram, dressed in grey pants and black shirt. Her chestnut brown eyes met his black ones which were already fixed upon her, since the moment she had entered the room.

He had broad shoulders with pretty bulky biceps that could be noticed through the fabric of his shirt and a lean body physique.

No doubt, his appearance was attractive.

Vikram looked at the women standing beside his Choti Maa dressed in a lemon yellow organza suit, her long brown tresses left open, pinned up from the front.