eleven 𝐙𝐎𝐑𝐎'𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐘

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

THERE WAS kind of a party at the bar. well, not a real party, but there was loud music, lots of drinks and people everywhere. usopp, nami, zoro and i were sitting on two couches in silence. none of us had an idea where luffy was. i guess that the chef forced the boy to clean dishes or something.

"pace yourself", zoro says to usopp, who is drinking out of a big bowl filled with alcohol through four straws.

"i don't think there's any liquor in this. it tastes just like candy", usopp replies with a smile.

"last time i said that, i woke up face down under a table", zoro then says. "that glass have gold on the bottom or what?", he then asks nami, who is very quiet tonight snd almost looks sad.

"hmm?", she hums and looks up to us.

"you haven't stopped staring at it", zoro repeats.

"you seriously don't think what luffy did is messed up?", nami asks us.

"yeah, he should've told us. but in case you didn't notice, we've been making enemies everywhere we go. psycho clowns, killer butlers. what's a vice-admiral gonna do to us?", zoro asks her.

"no, you don't get it. i can't get caught. not when im so close ... ", she says. i furrow my brows and look to usopp and then to zoro. does she have some kind of secret we don't know of, or why is she acting so strange?

"uh, who's ready for another drink? my treat", she says to change the topic.

"mhm. my favourite kind of drink", zoro mumbles and nami leaves us alone.

i lean in a bit and look to zoro. "why is she being so weird? is she hiding something from us?", i ask the man.

he shrugs. "she's always this weird. don't worry, everything's alright", he says to me, but that doesn't calm me down. this girl definitely has a secret hidden from us.

THE NIGHT GOES ON and everyone seems to get more drunk. nami is no longer acting so weird and actually calms down a bit. usopp is dancing, or well, he's making some strange moves to the loud music. we're all watching him amused.

"he does have a certain grace about him. like a frantic, uncoordinated ... ", nami comments.

"sea slug", zoro finishes her sentence with crossed arms.

"that's it. that's what he's like. look at him. like he doesn't have a care in the world", she says with a low smile.

i look at the girl next to me. "what are you carrying around that's so heavy?", i ask her. her mood suddenly changes.

"you have no idea", she mumbles.

"i bet i do", zoro now says and i raise my eyebrows, "i bet i know more about you than you know about me. that goes to both of you", he says and looks at me.

i chuckle, "you know nothing about me", i say and shift my seat.

"care to prove it?", he asks and both, me and nami, nod our heads to agree. with that, zoro leans over the table and places three shot glasses next to each other.

"i guess something about you, you drink", he says and fills all the glasses with liquor, "you guess something about me, i drink".

and with that, the game starts. "okay, go ahead. tell me all about myself", nami says with a smirk.

"i bet you grew up in a big city, running schemes, hanging out in swanky bars like this one", he says to nami. then zoro turns to me. i raise my dark eyebrows.