☠ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

PIRATES ARE BRUTAL PEOPLE. at least, that's what xolani had to experience her entire life. they were cruel and hateful. she knew this. they didn't even care about a small girl with hopes and dreams.

sadly, for the past fourteen years, xolani had to deal with those pirates. and how she hated those years. she didn't know how she got on the ship of captain cark midlay, but what she knew was that he was the most horrible man she had ever met.

ever since she was a little girl, she had been on the big ship. she was nothing more than a helper in the kitchen. she helped the chef with preparing breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the filthy pirates and had to clean their dirty and completely disgusting dishes afterward.

and even though she was an angel, never angered anyone and did everything she was told to do. she was treated like garbage. they spit on her, pushed her, and insulted her on a daily basis while she didn't say a word.

for fourteen years, she dealt with their shit and played her part as the silent girl until she had enough.

yes, xolani had enough. she didn't want to spend one more day on the filthy ship of captain cark midlay. she wanted to see the world and experience everything she had missed over the past seventeen years. xolani wanted to live.

so she left. she didn't even pack anything because there was nothing to pack. she just left in the middle of the night with her only source of light being the pale moonlight. then she got on one of the lifeboats and finally got away from the horrible boat.

xolani tried to forget all the filthy words they had said to her, but they couldn't leave her mind.

"what a pretty face you are. too bad that you will spend the rest of your life in the kitchen, cleaning men's plates"

"no one will ever love a girl like you. you have nothing to offer, only your ability to clean plates"

oh, how they would regret their words. they won't survive longer than a week without nairea making them their favorite soup. hopefully, they will die in the hights of dirty dishes.

but oh, how they will regret everything they have ever done to me, xolani thought as she was alone on her boat in the middle of the ocean.

and that wasn't just a thought, that was a promise.

playlist:

angel - halle
forgiveless - sza, ol' dirty bastard
venice bitch - lana del rey
apocalypse - cigarettes after sex
let the light in - lana del rey
green mile - sza
beautiful creatures - rio movie
open arms - sza