Nope

Seeing the main door open Sukuna shrugged and sneaked up to the bedroom.

"Surprise, babe-" Megumi burst the door open to Sukuna's bedroom. His happy face turned into a devastated one as he saw the love of his life with a women, naked.

"How did I not realise, the main door was wide open, there were noises....how just how was I that naive"

"How could he do this to me"was the only thing running in Megumi's head as he ignored another notification sound from his phone.

"Why dont you put it in silent mode" his friend Yuji suggested but just as he was about to take the phone Megumj snatched it.

"Thats fine"

"Talk to him Megumi. Maybe things are more complicated than they look. He has been texting and calling you for the past week continuously.  Just listen to him and take yor decision"

"I dont wanna talk to him, not after what Ive seen"

"Megumi,  you know I hate him but just talk to him, get to know the truth. I dont wanna see you feel guilty"

Megumi ran his fingers through his hair. He only does it when he is really stressed so Yuji gave him a hug. Megumi cried into hug. After a minute of hugging, Yuji broke the hug to look at his crying friend.

"Sukuna really did stop sleeping aroung after dating you, maybe someone frames him. Talk to him Megumi"

Megumi nodded. They both were startled when they heard a loud knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Yuji questioned.

"It's me, Megumi are you there I need to speak to you now" Sukuna's voice made Megumi run to the door and open it.

He was shocked when he saw THE Sukuna, who was known for being the most handsome and ignorant person in the school was infront of his flat, looking dead like a zombie desperate to talk to him.

"Sukuna..."

"Why babe, why dont you trust me.... I need to speak to you.."

"Damn bro, never saw you like this ill leave" Yuji left the place knowing they will make up for it.

"Megumi baby I..."before Sukuna could explain he fainted.

"Sukuna..."Megumi struggled to carry Sukuna to the bed. He was sad when he felt Sukuna's temperature. His body was burning. His heart ached looking at the person he loved in this state.

"Ill get you a wet cloth"he said feeling Sukuna's hand on his wrist.

"No babe, I need to talk"he said in a voice barely audible and eyes closed.

"We can later on your burning."

"Its ok I-"

"Are you mad, Sukuna, your body is literally burning. You cant even properly take care of yourself. Of course youll get a fever youve been texting me all day and night long-"

"You got my message, babe. Why didnt you answer"Sukuna said  finally opening his eyes slightly, with tears filled in them looking at him with sarrow filled eyes.

"We'll talk later, let me get you something to eat too"he said loosening Sukuna's grip on him.

"Babe..."Sukuna used his last bit of strength left to drag Megumi on the bed.

"Sukuna stop"

"She's a bitch, babe, it would be better if she killed me"Sukuna started crying hugging his love.

"The girl you slept with" Megumi said with a straight face, he felt the need to hide his aching heart, longing to hug him, kiss him and tell him everything is alright.