Megumi... I need to tell you smth

From his distint view, Sukuna admires Megumi, his pale skin, nearly black eyes, black hair which is styled, his lean, beautiful body in the uniform. Sakuna wanted to take domination and kiss Megumi... so bad.

He knew Megumi would think he was a freak and never accepted his feelings, so he kept quiet... for now.

Yuji and Megumi had been invited to a party.

Megumi is well dressed he looked great in his outfit.

Meanwhile, Yuji decided to wear something a little bit more comfortable.

They stepped into the party and spotted their friend, Nobara. She was really good-looking tonight.

"Guys, come on, we were waiting for you, they already stated," Nobara tried to rush them to the other side of the room

"Started what?" Yuji asked while being dragged.

"Truth or dare," Maki asked Gojo

"Dare, of course."

"Kiss, Geto or Utahime Iori"

Gojo got up, walked up to Geto, and kissed him.
Geto was processing what happened and blushed.

"That's it? Please try harder next time." Gojo smirked

"Oh, Megumi and Yuji are here, finally. Megumi, truth or dare, " Gojo asked sipping on his wine.

"Dare." Megumi said with a blank expression.

"I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Yuji."

"It's not my dare. I don't accept this "Yuji complaint.

"Not my problem." Gojo shrugged and looked at Megumi like he was not brave enough. Just to trigger him. Which did work.

Megumi dragged Yuji into a closet, which was relatively small. "Just stand there." Megumi said basically sticking to the corner, as far away as possible and his back turned against his friend because of embarrassment.

"I can't." Yuji's voice became way deeper. "Especially with you, stuck in a closet with me". Megumi felt a hand on his waist. He got goosebumps with the voice and touch.

Megumi turned around to see that Yuji's face was covered with black tattoos.

"Su-sukuna" Megumi stuttered. His ming racing with a billion thoughts but blank at the same time.

"Yes, Sukuna here. You expect me to not show up? When you are running in my head all day and making me mad for you. I'll show you what happens when you distract me." Sukuna said while inching closer to Megumi's face.

Megumi was utterly confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I'll show you"

Sukuna kissed Megumi. Megumi's eyes widened in shock. He couldn't believe Sukuna was kissing him. He then felt a rough hand under his shirt. Megumi gasped, and Sukuna took this chance to enter his tongue and explore every part of Megumi's mouth. As much as Megumi hated to admit, Sukuna was great at this, and he wanted more. But he was running out of breath, so he pushed Sukuna a little.

Sukuna made an irritated noise and continued kissing Megumi's cheek, then jawline, and trailed to his neck. He started leaving hickeys all over Megumi's neck which kept him moaning softly, and this almost left Sukuna nuts. He felt like he would do anything just to hear his moans. Megumi was also enjoying this a bit too much for being right.

As Sukuna started unbuttoned Megumi's top and started marking hickeys on his chest, too, Megumi's moans started becoming louder, as he gripped Sukuna's hair between his fingers. "Su-S-Sukuna stop. This isn't right." he moaned.

Sukuna rips his top not even listening to the other guy. He takes Megumi's hand and makes him trace over his abs.

"Like it, baby?"he asked with a smirk, keenly observing Megumi's expression.

Megumi's mind slowly seemed to understand what was going on he wanted to stop, but it felt too good to stop.

"Ayo times almost up!" Gojo shouts from outside the closet. Megumi looked stressed. But Sukuna seemed chill. He put hus hand around Megumi again and started kissing him. Now when Megumi pushed him away and opened his eyes, they were in another place.

"Where am I?"
"Some where no one will disturb us "

Megumi pushed Sukuna, who was about to lean in for another kiss

"Dont play hard to get"
"I dont want anything to do with you"
"Then why didn't you stop me?"
Megumi was unable to answer this. He was embarrassed because like anyone would. He wanted more.

Sukuna pushed him on the bed and pinned him. Then he continued giving Megumi hickeys. Then he took Megumi's pants off and then his own. He then used the lobe that was beside him and started massaging Megumi's hole, which seemed like it couldn't open up to a finger width.

"Why do you have it handy?" he asked, looking at the lube slightly disgusted.
"You're not my first, babe" Sukuna smirked.

He suddenly entered a finger inside Megumi.

"Ah! You could've warned me. " Megumi hissed jn pain.
"What's the fun in that?"
"It hur- ahh"
Just like that, Sukuna entered the second finger, and he started fingering Megumi. His nails were digging deep into Sukuna's back. Sukuna was enjoying everything with a maniac smile. Not too long after Megumi came all over Sukuna's hand.

"Good boy. Now I can finally feel you."

Sukuna entered Megumi's already stimulated body. Megumi moaned really loud. Sukuna felt like he got even more needier, if that's possible. He hugged Megumi and started going full force and speed. Megumi was a maoning mess. Sukuna flipped him around and fucked him even harder.

"Ahh, why are you so tight? Damn. It's your fault, it feels too good. Its almost impossible to stop"Sukuna whispered into Megumi's ear. "Sukuna, please don't stop" Megumi begged as he was really close to climax.
"Beg more, praise me"
"Suku-na, please, ugh, fuck me har-der"
"Sure baby" Sukuna groaned and with a few more thrusts, they both reached climax. Their orgasm lasted about 20 seconds.

"You felt SO good" Sukuna praised. "Your moans and begging, damn, no wonder I couldn't hold back"
"I don't though, and I never wanna see you again." Megumi says angry at Sukuna and himself. Mostly himself.

"I thought of treating you good. You have been a bad boy. You'll never raise your voice again or there will be consequences you may not be able to bear."

Sukuna started fingering the overstimualyed body of Megumi, who was screaming around with over orgasm. "Plea-please Sukuna stop. Im not able to take this anymore. "
"Its 'Please Sukana, I'll not raise my voice against you or be rude to you' " he said, all while he still fingered Megumi.

"Ple- please Sukuna, I-Ill not ra-raise my v-v-voice against you....mmmh...or be ru-rude to you." Megumi managed to say with teary eyes. Sukuna finally stopped fingering him.

He collapsed beside Megumi.
"I wanted you to know that I love you. This is the only way I can express. Can you give me a chance?" Sukuna said while holding Megumi's hands.

"You know what, ok? I'll give you a chance. I've never felt this wanted before"

"Thank you, Megumi"

They fell asleep in each other's arms whilst the others were searching for Yuji and Megumi and wondered why Yuji's hoodie was torn.