My boyfriend

In this alternate universe, both Sukuna and Megumi are celebrities. They both are dating and a lot of fans try to make them jealous, especially Sukuna. Sukuna is known for being overprotective of his lover, this was proved many times.

"Babe are you ready yet..." Sukuna's head dropped down tired of waiting.
"Yeah im done, almost his lover yelled from the other room.
"Babe... you look gorgeous without any work. We hav- Woah"Sukuna was amazed by his love, he looked so good.

"What is it? Is it bad?" Megumi turns towards the mirror facing away from Sukuna
"Can you possibly look bad, honey"
"As soon as I wake up I look"
"Really cute"
Megumi blushed.
"Lets go Sukuna, they must be waiting for us"
"Do we have to go?"
"What else can we do?"
"I dont know"sukuna gets up and backhugs Megumi."maybe we can spend some time together" he says his hands roaming all over.
" Sukuna we are going"
"Okay, fine, can we have a quicky before leaving"
"No, im ready, you are too, lets go"
"Hmm...k"

AT THE PARTY
It was a beautiful place filled with flowers and... paparazzi. As soon as Megumi and Sukuna got off their car they were bombarded with questions and flashlights of the cameras were blinding them.
"Sir is it true your breaking up"
"No we are still happy together and will be"
"Sir would you like to voice your opinion abouut lgbt-"
They pushed their way through and finally went in and were greeted by other celebrities. It was an actors son first birthday and he wanted it grand.

"Thus sure is amazing, when we adopt a baby though itll be better than this"Sukuna said looking dreamy.
"You wanna adopt"
"You dont"
"Well do you want a boy or a girl"
"Lets adopt both"
"Thats a lot of work, we both are working"
"Not now when we are ready,  I love you Megumi"
"Me too"

Then a friend of Meguji dragged him away.
"Ahh Sukuna ill be borrowing my friend for a while if you dont mind" and they were off soon other celebs talked to Sukhna about work.
"Especiallywhen they dont understand its just acting" his friend complaint about his wife not understanding his career. "She asks me why I look like im in love with my coactor. Well thats because its my job, im payed for it"
"She'll understand bro dont worry too much"
"I hope so"

From the side of his eye Sukuna could see a guy trying to hit on Megumi. He started walking over to him. He noticed Megumi being uncomfortable.
"Hey baby..."He said backhugging Megumi"is there any problem"
"No Sukuna..."
"You sure,babe"
The man got a bit angry. "Are you his boyfriend? "
"Yes, any problem"
The guy just stormed off. Sukuna turned Megumi around.
"Didnt you tell him you had a boyfriend?"
"I tried to he wouldnt listen"
"What do you mean you couldve just told him"
"What do you mean, how can i talk over som-"
"Just stop Megumi. Did you like him hitting on you?"
"Of course not what are you talking about"
"Then why didnt YOU STOP him"
"Sukuna dont yell at me, that too in public"
"We are leaving..."
Sukuna grabbed Megumi's hand and started storming out of the party. Megumi also sped up so it doesn't look like he is being dragged. When they reached the car Megumi ignored Sukuna.

"We are going home"
"..."
"Say something"
"..."
"Megumi are you seriously giving me a silent treatment now"
"You dont even listen all you do is shout"
"That is not true"
"It so is"
Sukuna tried to calm down he started driving and tried to run paparazzi over too. Soon they were on the highway and Sukuna understood it was his fault. He put his hand on Megumi's thigh, but Megumi pushed it away.
"Babe..."he said in a threatening way then he put his hand back on his leg. Megumi pushed it away again.
This time Sukuna looked directly at him and not the road.
"Take it away and youll regret, sweetheart"
Megumi looked at Sukuna and removed it, but it took a lot of strength. Sukuna speed up the car and they reached home in minutes. He got out slammed his door and went to Megumi's side, before Megumi got off he picked him up bridal style.

"Sukuna leave me alone"
"I didnt date you to leave you alone honey"
"Im mad at you"
"So am I"

Then he went into the house and ordered all the workers to leave the mansion.

"All of you its a leave today, now get uot quickly"

All the workers left the house in an instant.

"Your gonna have it rough honey, i told you your gonna regret"
"I didnt do anything wrong"
"At the party you didnt tell the bastard you have a boyfriend and in the car you removed my hand of my property thrice, amd you did nothing wrong"
"Yes i did nothing wrong"

Sukuna chuckled and carried him to the bedroom despite his numerous attempts to escape, he was going to the bedroom.

Sukuna threw him on the bed and handcuffed him.

"Seeing you like this always turns me on you know"

"Sukuna we still have to talk"

"Its baby or babe for you, your not allowed to call me Sukuna"

"BABY WE NEED TO TALK"

"What is it"

"Apologize,  you know its wrong"

"I wanted to in the car you wouldnt let me"

"You wanted to apologize by touching my legs"

"No by fucking you" 

"Babe thats not fair"

Sukuna ripped his shirt off and kissed Megumi very soft. Megumi was shocked, he was used to it rough but this felt so good. Then he looked at Megumi "im sorry though, I shouldnt have done that"

"See was it so hard"

"Kinda, something else is harder."

Then he took the handcuffs off.

"Even though I wanna tie you up I wanna feel your hqnds all over me, your nails scratching my back, I wanna feel everything"

Then he removes Megumi's shirt too. He kissed him all over his chest. Megumi couldn't help but let out little groans.

"I wanna hear you louder baby"

"Sukuna, I want you"

"Then youll have me baby"

Sukuna undressed Megumi completely then himself. He felt complete as soon as he entered Megumi he looked downtown see Megumi on the verge of tears.

"Does it hurt?"

"Of course it does, your huge"

"Well thank you-"

"Im dying with a huge dick, why couldnt it be a bit smaller."

"What, you might say this now but youll love it afterwards"

"Who will enjoy this?"

"Oh you will trust me"

Then he started moving, faster and deeper. Megumi felt so good but didn't wanna admit. He held onto Sukuna, moaning. Sukuna closed his eyes,  he could feel his baby, his smell, touch, sound, taste everything was familiar. He opened his eyes and saw his lovers eyes closed half suffering from pain half enjoying with pleasure. Why did he look so familiar? But he felt the need to pleasure his wife. He went full energy mode and came in no time.
Panting and swaeting, Sukuna lied beside Megumi wanting to say something

"I swear your something else Megumi. Something about you is just so nostalgic. "

"You feel nostalgic too, Sukuna, I wanted to tell you too"

"Maybe we were connected in our previous life"

"Maybe"

"I love you no matter what"

"Me too, I love you more than anything Sukuna. But I really didnt like the way you acted today"

"Im sorry, I got a little overprotective"

"Its fine but ill tell people I have a boyfriend from next time"

"You think ill let that happen again, your a fool"

"Fine lets sleep"

They both peacefully drifted to sleep.