YOUR DATING...HIM

Sukuna and Megumi went to the same high school. Both of them were really popular. Sukuna was an athletic guy. He was the captain of the basketball league, but he was horrible at studying, often ranking the last place. It didn't bother him one bit. He somehow passes by cheating a little.

Whereas Meghmi was a really good-looking ranked. He was known for looking extremely handsome, his savage responses, and also for ranking in 1st place continuously. But he was not too athletic. He really loves watching basketball ... at least that is what he tells everyone when he sits at the stadium to watch to watch Sukuna. But he had a secret even his bestfriend didn't know.

Although he doesn't tell anyone, Megumi had a crush on Sukuna since the first time he saw him in a basketball game. From then on, he would watch Sukuna's game without missing a single one he was in.

Megumi has a friend, Yuji Itadori.

"Hey Megumi, wanna watch the basketball game tonight?"

"Is our school playing?"

"Yes...and you won't believe who it's against."

"What do you mean"

"You know our school players are excellent."

"Hmm"

"They got selected to play in the finals along with state champions... im super excited,  I want you to come to"
"Ya ya, I'll come."

"Well, you ca- Wait did agree. I thought J had to convince you. Ohhh! Is it because Sukuna is there ...."

"It's nothing like that,"

"If you both actually end up dating,  the school will go nuts"

"When's the game?"

"7:00 pm"

Megumi looked at the clock at 6:45.
He walked into his room and started to fresh up. After he was done, they ran to the stadium and got front row.

"Finally, front row. Now you can look at your Sukuna from a close distance. "

When Yuji turned around to see Megumi's reaction. He was not surprised to see Megumi staring at Sukuna.

"It's nothing like that, Yuji."

"I can sure see that."

Then the game began, and Megumi could not take his eyes off Sukuna. Sukuna was frustrated because the state championship were super rude and harsh with their game.
Megumi knew about Sukuna's anger issues and his self-sacrificing nature.

Sukuna took a time out after one of his friends got seriously injured, and the referee didn't blow the whistle nor give the person a yellow card.

He just lost one of their best player. He told his friend to leave not to worsen his injury. Then he told the rest of his teammates to use violence, too.

In the second half of the game, Sukuna's team was winning, and they were happy. All the students started cheering.
When both the captains assembled near the ball, the state champions leader looked at Megumi, who was happy because their school was winning.

"Oh, he looks great, exactly my type. What's his name? " he asked Sukuna without breaking eye contact with Megumi.
This triggered Sukuna as he had a crush on Megumi.

"He is way out of your league,"

He noticed the captain making Megumi uncomfortable by staring at him for too long. Sukuna purposefully bumped into him while making a shot and scored. The captain used some hand gestures and informed his teammates something and smirked.

Then he winked at Megumi, Sukuna lost it and headed towards him, but one of his teammates stepped on Sukuna's feet with his spiked shoes, and blood started oozing out.