What the other hashiras think of Y/n

🌊Giyuu Tomioka🌊

Shinobu-  She is the god mother of Y/n. She believes that one day Y/n we become a wonderful swordsman.

Rengoku-  He really like Y/n and considers her a niece/nephew. He also think Y/n will be a strong wielder of the water breathing.

Mitsuri-  She loves Y/n and sees her/him as a little sister/brother. She often gives her/him sweets whenever they meet.

Iguro-  He doesn't like her/him because she/he acts almost identical to Tomioka.

Sanemi-  He doesn't like her/him either and often insults Y/n.

Gyomei-  He admires the fact that Tomioka can raise a child while being a hashira at the same time. He also knows that Y/n will be a strong water breather.

Uzui-  He was surprised that Tomioka had child. But He sees her/him as very flamboyant girl/boy.

Muichiro-  He doesn't mind her/him.

🦋Shinobu Kocho🦋

Tomioka-  He was surprised that Shinobu had a child. But he does believe that she/he will be a strong swordsman.

Rengoku-  He's the god father. He sometimes watches over Y/n when Aoi or Kanao can't.

Mitsuri- She thinks she/he is absolutely adorable and brings small gifts for Y/n.

Iguro- Doesn't Mind her/him.

Sanemi- He sees Kanae in her/him a lot.

Gyomei- He is very proud of Shinobu for taking in and care for a child the same way she did for Kanao and all the others.

Uzui- He thinks she/he is a very flamboyant young girl/boy and thinks of her/him being a strong hashira some day.

Muichiro- He doesn't mind her/him.

🔥Kyojuro Rengoku🔥

Tomioka- He sees Rengoku inside Y/n a lot. He's also the god father.

Shinobu- She thinks Y/n is delightful.

Mitsuri- She loves Y/n and brings so many gifts for her/him. She's the god mother.

Iguro- He doesn't really have many opinion on her/him. But when he found out the Tomioka and Mitsuri were the god parent he lost his shit.

Sanemi- He does mind he that much. He really doesn't care.

Gyomei- He is very fonded of Y/n and still prays for Rengoky's late lover.

Uzui- He is likes Y/n. And just like Mitsuri he showers her/him in gifts.

Muichiro- He likes the way her/his looks.

💖Mitsuri Kanroji💖

Tomioka- He sometimes watches over Y/n when Mitsuri and Iguro can't.

Shinobu- She can see Mitsuri in Y/n alot and she's the god mother.

Rengoku- He sees Y/n as a niece/nephew and always beings some snack for Y/n to have.

Iguro- He's the father.

Sanemi- He's the god father.

Gyomei- He is very proud and impressed that Mitsuri managed to give birth and get back to being a hashira. He knows that Y/n will have her/his mothers resilience and strength.

Uzui- He thinks Y/n as a very flashy kid.

Muichiro- He likes Y/n.

🐍Obanai Iguro🐍

Tomioka- He hasn't even met Y/n yet.

Shinobu- She does little daily check ups for Y/n because of the fact that she/he was found in such horrible condition.

Rengoku- He is very fonded of Y/n and gives her/him food.

Mitsuri- She thinks she's adorable and is kinda like her/his mother.

Sanemi- He's the god father since he is the only man besides Gyomei he trust to look after his child if something were to happen.

Gyomei- He knows how horrible Y/n condition was when she/he was found so he prays for her health and safety.

Uzui- He thinks she/he looks flamboyant and flashy.

Muichiro- He thinks her/his eyes look cool.

🌪Sanemi Shinuzagawa🌪

Tomioka- Tomioka isn't aloud to even speak to Sanemi's child.

Shinobu- She thinks she/he is adorable but thinks that Sanemi's personality and attitude will be imprinted onto Y/n.

Rengoku- Sanemi's always tells Rengoku to be quiet whenever he speaks because of his loud he is.

Mitsuri- She thinks that Y/n is adorable and quite the opposite of Sanemi.

Iguro- He is the god father of Y/n because Sanemi is the closest with Iguro.

Gyomei- He is very proud of Sanemi for taking in a child in need and prays for her/his safety.

Uzui- He sees Sanemi's kid as a very talented and flamboyant girl/boy and knows for a fact that she/he will be a good demon slayer some

Muichiro- He gets along well with Y/n.

📿Gyomei Himejima📿

Tomioka- He is the god father for Y/n. Gyomei trusts him and hopes that he'll take good care for his child when he is gone from this world.

Shinobu- She is the god mother. He knows he can rely on her to take care of Y/n.

Rengoku- He can trust Rengoku to look after his child whenever he's busy and can't make the time for his daughter/son.

Mitsuri- She thinks Y/n is so adorable and she's her as a niece/nephew.

Iguro- He doesn't really mind her at all.

Sanemi- He does really care about Y/n unless he has to watch her/him.

Uzui- He likes Y/n and is kinda disappointed that he wasn't nominated the god father but it's whatever.

Muichiro- He sometimes looks over Y/n and has became a kind of brother like figure to Y/n.

✨Tengen Uzui✨

Tomioka- He knows that Y/n is just as talented as her/his father

Shinobu- She know for a sure that Uzui is influencing his daughter/son. But she does think she's/he's cute.

Rengoku- He is the god father. He's one of the many people that can look after Y/n.

Mitsuri- She loves Y/n and sees her/him as adorable and is also someone who looks after Y/n.

Iguro- He doesn't really mind Y/n.

Sanemi- Uzui won't let Y/n go anywhere near Sanemi.

Gyomei- He knows that Y/n is very talented and he was quite surprised to hear her being very silent.

Muichiro- He thinks her/his head looks weird.