Walking

🌊Giyuu Tomioka🌊

He was making lunch while his daughter/son was over by the table. She/He wanted to get her fathers attention but didn't know how. But then she/he got a brilliant idea. So she/he slowly stood up and walked held the wall for support. Then she/he started to waddle her/his way to her/his father. Then she/he grabbed her/his fathers leg.

Y/n: Dada!

Tomioka looked down and saw his daughter/son at his leg. It didn't hit him that his daughter/son walked her/his way to him until he finally just picked his daughter/son.

Tomioka: You stared walking in your own. I'm very proud of you.

🦋Shinobu Kocho🦋

She had left for a mission and left Kanao and Aoi in charge of watching Y/n. After she came back she felt looked and saw her daughter/son trying to walk to her. Shinobu bended down and stretched her arms out for her/him

Shinobu: Come on Y/n! You can do!

Y/n: Mama!

Shinobu: Your almost there!

Y/n finally made it in her arms as Shinobu picked her/him up.

Shinobu: Oh Your so smart now Y/n.

🔥Kyojuro Rengoku🔥

He was trying to teach Y/n how to walk but it was failing. He kept trying not lear her/him over with certain items but she/he either stayed put or tried crawling. But even then Kyojuro kept trying. One day he let Senjuro babysit his daughter/son when he went on a mission. When he came to pick up his child the only thing he saw was his father and his daughter/son on his head.

Shinjuro: This thing yours?

Kyojuro: Ah yes father! Thats is my daughter/son! Now why is she/he on your head father?

Shinjuro: It came running towards me.

The second Kyojuro heard that his daughter/son had walk. Let alone ran made him happy. He scooped his daughter/son off his fathers head and held his child in his arms.

Kyojuro: How are you doing, Y/n?

Y/n: Papa!

Kyojuro said his goodbyes to his father and walked away with his child. He later found out through letters from Senjuro that Senjuro taught her/him how to walk.

💖Mitsuri Kanroji💖

Kanroji: Come on baby come to Mommy!

Iguro: Yes go to your Mother.

Y/n: Mommy?

Kanroji: Yes come to me!

Mitsuri and Iguro had been teaching Y/n how to walk. This had gone on for about 2 days. And Y/n hadn't budged. Mitsuri and Iguro turned away.

Kanroji: I don't know why she/he won't walk. I tried everything.

Iguro: Did you try one of her/his toys?

Kanroji: Yes.

Iguro: Food?

Kanroji: Yes.

Iguro: You?

Kanroji: Yes! I've tried everything!

Y/n was watching her/his mother and father talk to each other like she/he wasn't there. So she/he mustered up all her/his courage and stood up. She/he made her/his way to her/his mother. Once she/he was close enough she/he leaped onto her/his mother's lap. Mitsuri looked down at her baby girl/boy in her lap. Mitsuri's face lit up as she lifted her little gir/boy up in the air.

Kanroji: Oh my little Y/n finally walked! I'm so proud of you!

Y/n: Mommy!

🐍Obanai Iguro🐍

Obanai was being like every other parent and trying to teaching his child how to walk.

Obanai: Come on Y/n.

Y/n: Papa...

Obanai: Yes. Walk for papa.

Y/n just looked at him. Obanai then sighed and got up and walked out of the room. Y/n wondered where her/his father went. Y/n was gonna cry but then an idea popped in her/his head. With all of her/his strength, she/he pushed herself/himself up and began to waddle her/his way over to the door. After a bit, she/he grabbed the door and pushed it open only to see her/his father standing right in front of the door.

Obanai: Hehe....Got you.

Y/n: .....Papa!

Y/n stepped closer and held onto her/his father's leg. Obanai chuckled a bit and picked his daughter/son up.

Obanai: I knew you could do it.

🌪Sanemi Shinuzagawa🌪

Sanemi was training in blistering heat and he was sweating a lot. So much so that he had to train shirtless.

Sanemi: Jesus fuck....its hot...

Y/n sat in the shade while watching her/his father train. Y/n saw her/his father sweating a lot and noticed a small towrl a few feet away from her/him. Y/n then crawled over to the towel and grabbed it. Then she/he began to crawl over but soon realized that crawling wasn't gonna get her anywhere so she/he stood up and began to waddle over to her/his father. Sanemi who was too focused on his training didn't even notice his two year old daughter/son walking over to him. Y/n then grabbed his pants leg.

Y/n: Daddy!

Sanemi looked down at his daughter/son who was holding up a towel.

Y/n: Here!

Sanemi bended down and grabbed the towel from his daughter/sons little hands and wiped his face.

Sanemi: Thanks Munchkin-

Sanemi then looked at his daughter/son.

Sanemi: D-did you walk over here?

Y/n: Yes Daddy!

Sanemi: Hm, I guess my daughter/son is getting smarter now.

📿Gyomei Himejima📿

Geometry was doing his daily praying while his daughter/son was next to him while playing with a toy of hers/his. She then noticed a nearby pond with ducks in it. Y/n found interest in the pond and just got up and saddled her/his way over to the pond with her/his teddy bear and over to the ducklings.

Y/n: Hewo. I'm Y/n.

The ducks looked at her/him and circled her/him and played around on her/his lap.

Y/n: This is my teddy. His name is Hiro.

Duck: *whatever a duck sounds like*

Y/n: You little ducklings are so cute!

Gyomei: Y/n?

Y/n looked up at her/his father towering over her/him. Y/n let the little ducklings go and walked over to her/his father. Her/His father picked Y/n up in his hands.

Gyomei: An animal lover. Just like you mother.

✨Tengen Uzui✨

He was out on a mission leaving his wifes and daughter/son at home. Once he came back from his mission he came down into the house with loud call.

Tengen: I'M HOME!

Y/n: Daddy!

Y/n came running over to her/his father with Suma, Makio, and Hinatsuru following behind her/him.Tengen bended down and lifted his daughter/son up.

Tengen: My flashy daughter/son is finally walking!

Suma: She/He was running all over the place. I honestly thought she/he was gonna fall or break something.

Makio: I guess she/he has Lord Tengen's speed.

Hinatsuru: Yes she/he indeed has his speed.

Tengen: Well my flashy daughter/son had my flamboyant speed!