First words

🌊Giyuu Tomioka🌊

He had been trying to get Y/n to speak all day. She/He was only 1 years old now and she/he was still not speaking.

Tomioka: Say "Daddy."

Y/n just put her/his head to the side I confusion. Tomioka just sighed and got up.

Tomioka: I think we should stop for today. We'll try again tomorrow.

As he walked away he suddenly heard something that made him stop dead in his tracks.

Y/n: Sabito!

Tomioka: ....What...

Y/n: Sabito!

Tomioka: How....How do you know that name?

Y/n: Sabito! Dada!

Tomioka walked over to his daughter/son and picked them up and gave then a hug. He cried a little while still wondering how his daughter/son knew the name of his dead friend.

🦋Shinobu Kocho🦋

Shinobu had been teaching her daughter/son for a few days some simple word flashcards.

Shinobu: This is a Cat, Y/n.

She/He giggled at the words that her/his mother was showing to her/him. Shinobu put some of the flashcards down and picked her daughter/son up.

Shinobu: How about we go find something to eat, My little Butterfly.

Y/n: Butterfly?

Shinobu was very shocked and surprised. She then smiled at her daughter/son.

Shinobu: Yes, My lovely Butterfly.

🔥Kyojuro Rengoku🔥

Kyojuro was taking a walk with his daughter/son as he was talking to her/him about anything that was on his mind. Y/n was getting a bit bored and remembered that her/his father was trying to get her/him to speak by saying "Daddy". So Y/n looked up at her/his father and smiled just like home.

Y/n: Da...Da....

Kyojuro immediately stopped walking. And talking and looked down at his daughter/son and waited.

Y/n: Da....Dada!

Rengoku: Yes! My daughter/son said her/his first word! How about we go get some food to celebrate!

Y/n: Dada!

Rengoku: Yes baby!

Kyojuro walked with his daughter/son to a nice ramen shop and got some ramen for both him and his daughter/son.

💖Mitsuri Kanroji💖

Mitsuri was cleaning her sword when Iguro came into her room with her daughter/son.

Iguro: Mitsuri, Y/n said her/his first word.

Mitsuri gasped and placed her sword down and ran over to her child.

Mitsuri: Ohhh my baby girl/boy said her/his first words!

Y/n: Mama!

Mitsuri: And it's Mama! I'm so happy!

Mitsuri hugged her baby while spinning her/him around all giddy and happy.

🐍Obanai Iguro🐍

He was just chilling with his daughter/son in his home. He didn't have any missions that day or any other plans so he just chilling in his home with his child. He was reading a simple book while his child sat in his lap. Y/n was also reading the book. Well looking at the pages when a certain sentence caught her/his eye.
'They ran to the other side of the room in terror.'
Y/n found the word 'terror' fascinating so she/he looked up at her father.

Y/n: Terror.

Iguro slowly looked down at his child after hearing that his 1 year old daughter/son just said the word terror. Her/His first word. Iguro was a bit stunned by that.

Iguro: ....What...

🌪Sanemi Shinuzgawa🌪

Sanemi was trying to get his daughter/son to speak but they wouldn't budge. He was getting more and more irritated.

Sanemi: Just say Dad!

Y/n still looked at him with confusion. Sanemi then let out a frustrated groan as he got up.

Sanemi: I give up!

Sanemi got up and walked out of the room but forgot to close the door. Y/n noticed her/his father leave. She/He then crawled over to the door and crawled out for the room. She/He saw her/his father walking down the hallway. She/He wanted to be with her/his father so she/he began to crawl after him but suddenly fall over. She/He ended up hitting her/his face against the hard wood floor. She/He began to cry loudly as blood slowly leaked out of her/his nose. Sanemi turned hearing his daughter/son crying. He ran over and scoped his daughter/son up. He quickly went and cleaned up his child as the blood fell form her/his nose while they cried loudly.

Sanemi: Shh Shh it's ok. It's ok.

Sanemi held his daughter/son close to him while rubbing her/his back.

Y/n: Daddy....

Y/n buried her/his face in his shoulder as she/he cried. Sanemi's eyes widened as his daughter/son had just said their first word.

Sanemi: Yes yes I'm here. Sorry for yelling at you earlier, Munchkin...

📿Gyomei Himejima📿

Gyomei had returned from a mission and went to check on his daughter/son. He could tell that his daughter/son was asleep. He smiled and decided to leave his daughter/son to sleep as he went to pray for a bit. As he was prying he heard crying so he stopped his praying and got up and went to his daughter/sons room. The second he walked in he heard his daughter/son speak.

Y/n: Papa!

Gyomei was stunned but smiled and walked closer to his daughter's/son's bed and picked her/him up.

Gyomei: My Angel said her/his first word.

Y/n: Papa!

Gyomei: Yes. I am Papa.

✨Tengen Uzui✨

Hinatsuru, Makio, and Suma were making dinner when Uzui suddenly came running into the room with daughter/son in hand.

Tengen: GIRLS! Y/N SAID HER FIRST WORD!

Suma: Really!

Hinatsuru: Oh my gosh!

Makio: Seriously?!

Tengen: Come on Y/n, Tell your Mommys what you said.

Tengen rose her/him high in the high and then Y/n spoke.

Y/n: Flashy!

Suma: Oh my!

Hinatsuru: Of course it that. But I'm happy.

Makio: I thought she was gonna say father.

Tengen: My flashy daughter/son said her/his first word. How flashy...