Ill be back

9.
I'll be back
{word count: 968}
_________

"I have to go now but I promise I'll be back okay..please remember that" bellatrix whispers as we're both sat in the astronomy tower. I'm tearing up I can't believe she got her dark mark anything could happen to her plus she might never come back. "Please bella don't leave me I'm so worried" I cry. Bellatrix wraps her arms around me to comfort me but nothings working I'm to worried. Bellatrix gently rubs my back but still nothings working. "Bella don't go please I'm begging u!" I cry in her arms. "I don't wanna leave u either baby but I have to" Bellatrix says as she tears up.

I feel her take her arms away from me. All that warmth from her body has gone away. She stands up looking at me with teary eyes. "I'll be back I promise u y/n". She leans down and kisses my lips softly and I kiss her back as tears roll down my cheeks. Bellatrix pulls away and she blows me a kiss before leaving the astronomy tower. I'm shaking what happens if she never comes back gosh no y/n don't think that. Bellatrix will come back won't she?.

1 month goes by

Bellatrix still isn't back every morning every evening and every night I'm thinking about her and what she is getting up to. I've never been this worried about someone before. I cry every night of her I know there is still hope that she is coming back. I decide to write a letter to Bellatrix. I'm worried sick I really hope she's okay. I begin to write.

Dear bellatrix

I hope your well. I miss you dearly you told me u will only be a week or two and it's been a month and your not back yet, Bella I'm worried sick please come back.
All my love y/n.

I give the letter to my owl he will know where to find her. The owl flys off into the dark night sky to hand the letter to Bellatrix. I look into the night sky thinking of her like I always am. I really hope she replies to my letter fast. I walk over to my bed and grab my book the book Bellatrix gotten me for my birthday. She knew i wanted it for ages I smile as I think of that time with her but I instantly begin to tear up. What happens if she doesn't come back? No no y/n Bella will come back she wouldn't lie to u would she?

~~

5 days go by and I still haven't had any response now I'm worried she has definitely received my letter, what is going on?. This all has to be a joke why isn't she responding to my letter I'm gonna give it a few more days to see if she reply's maybe she's just busy?. I leave my dorm and I walk downstairs to the library I bump into my friend Katie. "Hey y/n how are you?" She asks I just sigh and put on a fake smile "I'm okay thank u Katie just a little stressed at the moment" I say kinda softly. Katie looks at me with a worried expression on her face as if she doesn't believe me. "I don't believe that for a second y/n come on tell me what's wrong" Katie says in a friendly tone. I sigh and tear up "it's just...Bellatrix she left last month to do something private and she hasn't came back yet. I sent her a letter last week and I have had no reply yet..I'm so worried" I begin to cry and Katie wraps her arms around me and rubs my back in a comforting way. "Shh she will be back soon I know she will y/n"

That night I'm in my dorm reading and I hear a knock on my door. My eyes widen and I stand up and rush to the door. I open the door slowly and I look at who was standing there it was...Bellatrix I tear up and instantly wrap my arms around her squeezing her not wanting to let go. I feel bella's arms wrap around my waist I can feel the warmth of her whole body against mine oh my gosh she's finally back. I pull away and look into her brown chocolate coloured eyes and smile.

"Hi beautiful...you missed me?" Bellatrix says and I blush and nod. "Of course I've missed u Bella. There hasn't been one day where I haven't thought about you" Bellatrix smiles at me and leans in and so do I. Our lips press together and I feel a swarm of butterflies in my stomach I'm blushing like mad. I feel bellatrix bite my bottom lip slightly and I moan I feel her smirk against my lips and she pulls away. "Well I missed you too and I'm sorry I've been gone so long just been doing..some things" Bellatrix says quietly.

Me and bellatrix get into bed and we lay down and she wraps her arms around me softly. I rest my head on her chest and she gently plays with my hair. "Mm I missed you so much..gosh u mean so much to me" Bellatrix whispers softly and I can feel a wet tear fall onto my shoulder. I look up at her and wipe her tears away. "Baby don't cry your back now. I understand if u have missed me I've missed you too but don't cry please u know I hate to see u upset" I say and Bella smiles and nods. "I told you I'd be back"

________________

Authors note: hope u liked this chapter x