Steamy shower {tw smut}

7.
Steamy shower
{word count: 974}
_________

"That's it baby, keep moaning for me" my girlfriend says as she's kneeled down on the shower floor eating me out as if it was her last meal. I gasp as her tounge swirls around my clit.

This all started since I haven't seen bellatrix in 3 days and she decided to show me how much she has missed me. My hand goes to the top of her hair and I grind against her tounge in sync. I moan softly and my eyes roll to the back of my head. I bite my lip and let out a little muffled moan as I grind against her tounge.

I look down and see bellatrix as she swirls her warm wet tounge against my hardened clit. "Ahhh bella!" I moan and she looks up at me and smirks. She begins to suck on my clit and it makes me scream and my hand goes against the shower tile wall.

"Bend over for me baby" bellatrix says in a husky seductive tone. I do as she says and rest both of my hands against the tile shower wall bending over. I feel bellatrix's front press against my back and she parts my legs slightly.

"Spread them legs for me baby" and I do as she said like always. Without warning bellatrix shoves two of her fingers inside of me and immediately goes fast and deep with them.

"Ahh, faster please. Don't stop" I moan and I can feel bellatrix smirking I know she is she always does when I say that. "Anything for my girl" Bella says and I blush and bellatrix begins to curl her fingers hitting my g-spot making me scream and my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"That's my girl. Let it all out like the good girl you are" bellatrix says in a seductive tone as she moves her fingers inside of me a lot more faster than before making me moan her name. I can still feel her front against my back. Feeling her soft warm skin against mine makes me feel a way I have never felt before.

"Y-yes keep going please mistress" I whisper as I let out a soft moan as bella's fingers are still thrusting in and out of my wet hole. "Oh I will baby girl don't u worry. You have been such a good girl for me this is your reward"

This makes my pussy even more wet than it already was at the start. I moan louder for her and my back arches slightly as she thrusts her fingers inside of me. Me and Bella haven't been passionate in so long since I've been busy being away with my grandparents but I'm so happy now it's finally happening.

"You like that, huh? Want me to go harder" bellatrix whispers into my ear as I feel the warm shower water splashing onto my back. I nod as I moan but bellatrix doesn't accept that. Bellatrix slaps my arse hard making me whimper. "Answer my question properly like the good girl you are" fuck this woman is gonna be the death of me. "Yes please mistress" I whisper and bellatrix begins to thrust her fingers into me harder keep on curling her fingers.

"Ahhh! Keep going please!" I moan and bellatrix kisses my neck and sucks on it making a smallish purple mark on my neck. "Fuck your neck is so soft...I could kiss it all day" this makes me blush. I tilt my head to the side so she can suck on my neck even more and she does so whilst she fucks me. I can hear her breathing heavily in my ear as she fucks me. My legs are shaking even more now I don't think I can take this any longer.

"Look at your beautiful slim legs shaking baby, what are u close...tell your mistress your close" she whispers and I bite my lip and moan softly. "Y-yes iam close" I stutter and moan inbetween. To responce to that bellatrix picks up the speed of her fingers and I scream her name and my legs shake like mad as I finally hit my climax. Bellatrix slowly moves her fingers inside of me helping me get all the pleasure I need. Once I finish she gently pulls her fingers out of me and sucks on them. "Mm your juices taste so good" Bellatrix moans and I chuckle and smirk.

Time skip

Me and bellatrix are now on the bed in our clean fresh pajama's and she's reading her book whilst my head is on her shoulder. I look up at her seeing how peaceful and gorgeous she looks. She has her black glasses nearly on the tip of her nose making her look hot. She doesn't even notice I'm looking at her. I nudge my face against her neck and she finally looks at me with a slight smile. "You okay darling?" She asks softly and I nod. She's so beautiful I'm looking at her with such admiration in my eyes. Bellatrix chuckles and placed her bookmark in her book placing the book down on the bedside table. She gently strokes the side of my face making me blush and smile. "What is it baby? Do u need something?" Bellatrix asks and I nod.

"What is it then my love?" I don't say anything I just place my head on her chest hugging her. Bellatrix blushes and so do I. Bellatrix gently strokes my head and I smile. "I love you so much bellatrix" I said softly. "I love you more my gorgeous girl"

___________

Authors note: I'm so sorry I've barely been updating a lot has happened during these past 2 months and I've been stressed. Thank you for reading x