Rainy nights

5.
Rainy nights
{word count 776}
___________

I woken up from hearing heavy rain hitting off the window. I could still feel bellatrix who was behind me spooning me. She had her arm wrapped around my waist tightly as she was spooning me. I moved around a little since my arm felt numb which made bella wake up.
I felt her tighten her grip around my waist making me smile I closed my eyes and tried to get back to sleep but that was until I heard bella's voice.

"The rain wake you up sweetheart?" She whispered softly

"Yes it did, sorry for waking you up Bella"

"It's okay I wasn't asleep anyways. Don't worry about it darling"

I felt bella's hand reach down to mine and she interlocked her hand in mine. I lifted her hand up to my mouth and kissed her knuckles softly.

"I love you so much y/n" I heard Bella say as she rested her head on my shoulder

"I love you more..you don't understand how much I love you" I responded

"That's impossible because the love I have for you y/n is endless it will never end. My love for you will always be there"

My heart melted at her words and I felt my cheeks burn up. Suddenly I felt bellatrix move around a little and I heard a 'click' noise and she turned on the lamp on her bedside table.

"Turn around I want to look at you" I heard Bella say and I did i turned around slowly facing her

Bellatrix saw my flustered face which made her smirk and I saw a slight blush also spread across her cheeks. I began feeling nervous which made me look away from her but I felt a hand grab my jaw softly turning my head to make me look back at her. We both stared into eachothers eyes for a moment until bellatrix leaned forward and pressed her soft plump lips against mine. I smiled against them and so did she we both melted into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her neck bringing her closer to me and so she doesn't pull away.

"I love you" Bella whispered inbetween the kiss bringing me closer

"I love you more"

After a few minutes of kissing we both pulled away and both of us were blushing so badly our face was like a tomato. I placed one of my legs over bellatrix's legs and she placed her hand on the side of my waist caressing it.

"You know your the first person I've truly loved y/n I've never felt this way with someone else before" bellatrix said truthfully

"Well your the best person I've ever been with bellatrix and I've loved you the most out of all the people I've ever been with"

"Yeah you better keep it that way, cause your mine" she whispered the last part seductively

"Yes iam yours and you are mine" I kissed her cheek

I placed my head on bellatrix's chest and she smiled down looking at me and began playing with my hair softly since she knows I enjoy it. I could hear her heart beat and I closed my eyes focusing on the beats. Bellatrix turned off the lamp and all we could hear was the rain from the outside still hitting against the window and bellatrix's heavy breathing.

Bellatrix's pov

I watched y/n as she fell asleep in my arms and smiled as I carried on playing with her hair. She doesn't understand how much she means to me I would do anything for this girl but this sounds so strange of me to think because I'm a person who enjoys killing people. I'm someone who's horrible to other people and doesnt care about other peoples feelings but when I look down at this sweet soul beneath me all that goes away. I care about y/n's feelings I'm always there for her and I don't want anything bad to happen to her.

I never want to leave her. She's so fragile I will never hurt her ever. It would kill me if she left me or if I said something that would hurt her. I felt myself tear up thinking of it all but I quickly wiped them away and got comfortable.

"I love you so much my sweet girl" I whispered as I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep

________________

Authors note: I apologise this is short but I'm literally falling asleep whilst writing this. I hope you liked it if you have any requests feel free to let me know <3