You make me happy

3.
You make me happy
{word count 854}
_________

Im sitting in bed currently waiting for bellatrix to come home from her mission. She left this morning and all I've done is read, clean and think about Bella. I decided to go downstairs into the kitchen to make her some food for when she gets back. I walked downstairs and entered the kitchen and I saw narcissa sitting at the dining table having a glass of wine with some pasta she looked up at me and smiled.

"Well hello y/n. I haven't seen you all day are you alright?" She asked me kindly as she finished off her pasta

"Yes I'm okay thank you narcissa. Im just about to make Bella some food for when she gets back from her mission"

"That's thoughtful of you I'm sure she will like it very much..well I'll leave you to it" narcissa said rising up from her chair walking out of the room with her wine

I opened up the fridge and began looking for food. There wasn't anything good in there to cook but I grabbed the strawberrys and placed them in a bowl and sprinkled some sugar on them since that's Bella's favourite and she hasn't had it in a while. I opened the drawer in the fridge and found some potatoes I could make some chips for her. I started slicing them up and cutting them in small and biggish sizes and I placed them into the fryer whilst they were cooking I also grabbed some steak and began frying that in the pan.

Whilst I waited for all the food to be cooked I carried on reading my book at the dining table. That was until the alarm went off telling me the food is done. I turned off the pan and fryer and grabbed a plate and began placing the food on it.
Once I finished that I gently placed the plate on the table and waited for Bella to arrive hopefully she isn't long because the food will go cold.

5 minutes later I heard the door open and close and I saw bellatrix walk into the kitchen and she saw me and instantly smiled. I walked over to her and I wrapped my arms around her waist. She rested her head on my shoulder since I'm a little bit taller than her which always makes me chuckle because she always acts big and tough towards me. I placed a kiss on the top of her forehead and rubbed her back.

"How was your mission bella?" I asked as we both pulled away from the hug

"Okay but tiring and I'm so hungry!"

"Oh well that's good because I've made you some steak and chips also with some strawberry's and sugar your favourite" I kissed her cheek

"Darling your the best, thank you so much you don't understand how much I need this right now"

Bellatrix sat down at the table and began eating the food I made her and I sat down next to her. Bellatrix wouldn't take her eyes off me whilst she was eating and everytime we kept eye contact I felt my cheeks burn up and she noticed. I looked at her she looked tired I'm going to make sure to look after her once she has finished her food.

~~~

Me and bellatrix are now upstairs and she is now in her pajama's. Hee head is on my lap and I'm playing with her dark curls relaxing her. Im looking down at her and her eyes are closed for a minute until she opens them back up looking at me and she smiled softly with a slight blush spread across her cheeks.

"What you looking at?" She chuckled blushing a lot more

"You who else would I be looking at?"

"Don't get cheeky you. Just because I'm tired doesn't mean you can be all cheeky with me" Bella said in a stern voice

"Okay I'm sorry baby" I leaned down and kissed her forehead

I noticed bellatrix began shaking a little she must be cold. I grabbed my wand and spawned a hot water bottle and a heated blanket. I placed the hot water bottle on her stomach up and wrapped her up in the blanket and brought her closer to me. Bellatrix blushed once again and softly touched my face tracing her finger along my jawline.

"I appreciate you so much y/n. You make me so happy" bellatrix said in a soft tone

My heart melted at her words. I have never seen bella be this soft before. I smiled at her before leaning down bringing her into a loving passionate kiss it wasn't anything sexual it was just full of love. We both pulled away and I began rubbing bellatrix's temple softly making her eyes close slowly.

"I love you bellatrix" I whispered as I noticed she was falling asleep

"I love you to"

________________

Authors note: wow posted two chapters today. I kinda like this chapter the fact that it's about comforting bella what do u think about it? :)