Chapter 2 - Bullying Julie

"Hey loser! What are you doing in my hallway?" Said Jennifer with her puppies on her heels. I rolled my eyes "you might have bullied me when I was a sophomore but there's a new Julie in town. Last time I checked the lockers aren't plastic and fake like you," I said as I opened my locker. "When you drop thousands on this hallway then you can call it yours. But until then, don't hurt your brain too much."

"Listen here dork, when you're in this hallway I give the orders. I say when you talk, hell I even say when you can stand or sit for even that matter." I'm thinking to myself, 'can you say when you should shut the fuck up'. Jennifer continues like I'm some kind of dweeb. "Watch yourself in my hallways," Jennifer said as she walked away and bumped into Flynn.

" Watch where you're going up, I'm not Julie, you better watch where you're going Bitch, or maybe you need some fucking glasses, obviously, you can't control how you walk without them you dysfunctional ass bitch," Flynn said irritated just by looking at Jennifer. "Watch your mouth Flynn before I put my fist in it," Jennifer said. "I would love to see you try. Actually I would love to know the time and place pup," Flynn replied. "Anytime, Anywhere," Jennifer said as the bell rang for school to start as both girls went there separate ways.

As Flynn was heading to class she saw Julie. "Jules guess who I just bumped into or should I say she bumped into me, queen pup skank," Flynn said happy with how the conversation went with Jennifer. "Let me guess Jennifer," Julie said annoyed. "What do you think," Flynn said. "Your not the only one, yea me and queen of the pups had some words too. She thinks she's all that but the bitch ain't shit." Julie said as her and Flynn laughed while walking into class.

As we were heading to our seats I remembered what I heard in the office when I was pretending to help the principal secretary copy papers. Turning around in my seat I said, "Well, apparently some new guys are supposed to start next week." Flynn said laughing. She is such a gossiper I thought as I joined her in laughing.

"Ok back to the guys that are coming next week. Are they hot? What else do you know about them?" I asked as Ms Chambers started class. "After class I don't want anybody else hearing," Flynn said and I nodded stating that I understand. Going into Mr Samuels class, which is our music/ choir class. This school is so cheap they couldn't even get another teacher for choir. Our principal Mrs Carrie is a pushover. She went to this school when she was our age. Apparently she never left lol I thought. I think thats why she is so clueless.

"Ok class, instead of our normal routine today. We are going to do duets this week. Boy girl duets, so pair up. Flynn and Julie the three new students are your partners. The class has three weeks to get there songs and performances together. So for now you two just work together and when your partners come then you can be a group. But you two will have to perform three times," said Mr Samuels. Great I thought why can't they come a week earlier. We had the whole class to pick three songs. We agreed on one parker song, one song that we all will have a part to sing in that I wrote called Edge Of Great. The song by Parker called Wake up and the last one we will all decide when the guys get here. The bell rang to go to English, me and Flynn went out separate ways. Yay my not so favorite subject. Which is weird because I love writing music and stories. Anyway, on my way to class I ran into James the captain of the football team. I had a crush on him since we were in fifth grade. An now where seniors so that's a long time. "I'm sooo sorry," I said with a very stuttering voice. "We good ma, just look where you going next time," he said with a sexy smile. I was so blushing over that smile.

"HEY! Was that James he is still soo cute. What did he say? Did he ask you out?" Flynn got so excited. "Flynn chill out, I just bumped into him, that's all." I said not really happy. She just looked at me and frowned. "What? Did you think he would ask me out? When there are hundreds of girls here that is his type." Flynn just looked at me again and shook her head. "What kind of girls would that be? Look let's walk to class while you tell me, ok," she said as she motion me towards our next class. "What I meant was the hoes, cheerleaders, and half of the girls in this school that he could look at and they drop there panties. Through types of girls. He doesn't like nerdy virgin like us," I said. "Wow! Seriously Julie, your going to take it there? We will talk more after class. I shook my head ok and sat in my sea. Class was boring and so was the ones after that. I couldn't believe the day I had. Bumping into my crash. Pissing off my best friend and then on the way home I got a flat. The stupid triple A didn't even come until three hours after I called them. So I didn't get home until almost nine o'clock. I was mad as hell. I ate dinner then headed to bed I can't wait to meet these new guys.