the end

i'm sorry this isn't the update you were probably hoping for. i posted this on my profile but i thought i'd post it here, too.

anyways.

it's been just over four years since i made my wattpad account and i've enjoyed every second i spent here, making friends and sharing stories with you. but real life is calling and i'm afraid i can't ignore it much longer. i know i kept promising to update Somewhere In Between and i hate that i can't keep that promise, but it's just not going to happen. i've outgrown one direction and i've outgrown my story. so i'm afraid it's time to say goodbye.

what does that mean? simply that i'm moving on and leaving wattpad behind me. i'll leave all my stories up, but i won't be logging on anymore. if you would still like to stay in touch, shoot me a message and i'll give you my tumblr. but beyond that, i won't be posting anything else on wattpad.

i'm not going to write an ending to SIB, but if you were curious, here's what i imagined what would've happen: whitney and niall find each other again, because of course they do. they always find each other. who knows if it would've been years later or the next day, but they'll make their way back to each other eventually and live happily ever after. you can imagine the rest.

so from the bottom of my heart, thank you for helping me grow as a person and as a writer. i hope you've enjoyed reading my stories as much as i've enjoyed writing them. it's been a joy to know you and i'll miss you dearly.

until next time,

catherine