Acknowledgements

I would like to acknowledge:

1. This is a work of fiction.  All characters appearing in this story are fictitious with the exception of One Direction.  Besides them, any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

2. Every single word of this story came from me.  I came up with every character (except One Direction), scenario, and dialogue myself.  I have never read a fan fiction remotely similar to mine, so please don't accuse me of plagiarizing.

3. You may NOT copy any element of this story as it is protected by copyright.  It is against the law to steal someone's work, and it shows absolutely no thought or consideration to the original author.  (in short: steal this story and I will fuck your shit up)

4. Each quote used in the beginning of each chapter is either from J.M. Barrie's book Peter Pan, various Peter Pan movie remakes, or J.M. Barrie himself (according to the internet, at least).  I do not own them nor do I own the name Neverland; all rights go to their respective owners.

5. The lovely cover was made by IsaSecret.  I don't know how she made it or what program she used.

6. I am a very busy high school student.  Updates will not be regular, but I do my best.  Do try to keep the "Please update!" comments to a minimum.

Happy reading!

Catherine