Chapter 16 : The album

"Done! I am so done! I can't do this anymore!" I declared as I closed the book

"Done! I am so done! I can't do this anymore!" I declared as I closed the book. I let out a breath and adjusted my glasses before looking at the person in front of me who was looking at me with a -are-you-done?- look.

"You are being dramatic." His words made me look at him with disbelief.

How dare he!
I spent 3 hours studying my brains off and now he says I am dramatic?!

"I am sitting in the same position since 3 hours, Kyle! My brain can't take this anymore! It's calculus!" I exclaimed.

"You'll get everything once you concentrate." His words made me furious.
I stood up on the bed and looked down at him. He raised a brow with a questioning look.

"What are doing, Vivian?" Kyle asked with a sigh.

"I am not studying. I will not solve that equation!" I stated stubbornly. He was about to open his mouth
but i quickly started to jump on his bed.

Ah! It's nice and fluffy!

"Get down and finish this." I could tell that he was annoyed. But i wanted to annoy him more.

"I won't and you can't order me." I stated with a grin before jumping higher.

"Vivian," He warned.

I shook my head and laughed. But before I could say something he stood up and grabbed by leg.
I let out a shriek as I fell on the bed. I looked at him horrified. He glared at me and pulled me before hovering above me.

My heart was beating frantically. I huffed.
"What are you doing?" He didn't reply but stared at me which a shiver run down my spine, Not in a bad way. Fireflies erupted in my stomach lightning up every nerve in my body.

He leaned down and his legs tangled with mine. His face was expressionless but his eyes contained something... Unrecognizable.

I gulped and bit my lip out of nervousness. He clenched his jaw and closed his eyes. I took my sweet time admiring his face.

His slightly curled hair fell on his forehead. His perfect eyebrows and long eyelashes. His face was cleanly shaved. I stared at his lips a bit longer before looking away.
He looked pretty.

He opened his eyes and bought his face closer to mine.
God!
"Don't test my patience, Vivian. Be a good girl and finish your work." He whispered and moved away.

Heat rushed to my cheeks before going down to my neck but I didn't want to embarrass myself, "Or what?" I questioned, quickly regretting.

He chuckled and a smirk appeared on his face. "Hmm, what will I do?" He questioned himself and i nodded with  grin on my face.

"I will take that green stuffie of yours and throw it away." His words made me gasp.

"You won't! How could you even say that! You know I can't sleep without it! You GRUMPY MEAN ASS!" I bursted. I glared at him for a while before he broke the silence.