Chapter 7: A walk from Walmart.

(Unedited)

A little surprise is waiting for you in the middle of the chapter😁 😉
~~~••~~~

A little surprise is waiting for you in the middle of the chapter😁 😉~~~••~~~

"Snickers, Twix and Doritos. " I talked to myself as I grabbed them quickly.
I went to the counter and payed money for the grocery and my snacks.

Mom asked me to buy grocery and here I am. I thanked the girl and left the Walmart. The weather is good today.

I put my Airpods on and played 'Shape of you' by Ed Sheeran. I love this song.
I had this uncontrollable urge to dance.

I looked around and then skipped and jumped. Nobody's seeing me. So let me just enjoy.

" Girl, you know I want your love
   Your love was handmade for
   Somebody like me
   Come and now follow my lead
   I maybe crazy don't mind- "

Suddenly someone grabbed me by my arm and pulled me. Making the bag which I was carrying fall down. My Airpods fell off my ear.
But i was safe.

"Oh my! What the- " I yelled but was cut off.

"Are you idiot?! Who the fuck dances like that in the middle of the road?! Are you crazy? " I stared at the guy as he yelled at me.

His arms were wrapped around my waist tightly. I stared at him silently.
A few strands of his brown hair in his forehead. His green eyes looking in mine with his jaw clenched.

"Kyle... " I whispered.

"Goddamn! " He mumbled and moved away.

"You could have met with an accident if I hadn't pulled you back. " He scolded me and I just looked down.

"Sorry. " I said quitely.

He stared at me for a while before he took a took a deep breath.

"Were you out of your mind? "

"No I was just trying to entertain myself. " I mumbled and bent down to pick up the things that were in the ground.
Kyle did the same. He quickly put everything in the paper bag. And handed it to me.

He also had a grocery bag in his hand.
"Thank you. " I said and took the bag from him.

"Were you shopping too? " I asked as we started to walk.

He didn't say anything so I peeked inside the bag. Snacks, vegetables and milk.

"You do all the grocery shopping?! " I asked.

He looked down at me and then away.
"That's new! Great grumpy king does the shopping! " I exclaimed with a grin.

He glared at me making me shut my mouth.

"Anyways is that Twix in your bag for you? " I asked.

"It's for Lucy. " He mumbled.

"Don't you like it? " I asked.