Chapter 3: what a strange day!

(Unedited)

" Bye mom! Bye dad! Love you! " I yelled as I sprinted out of the kitchen

" Bye mom! Bye dad! Love you! " I yelled as I sprinted out of the kitchen. Ralph followed me barking.

I leaned down and scratched his neck kissing him.
" Bye ralph. "

I ran out of the house in hurry.
It's the first day of my Senior year. And I can't be late. Or else Lily would kill me.

I sighed in relif once I reached the bus stop.

As I was standing I saw a guy wearing a black hoodie. He had pulled up his hood and I couldn't see his face.

I stared at him. He also had a backpack.

May be he is going to school I guess. But who is he I have never seen him here before.

Since 8th grade I started to go by the bus. Because I simply loved it. Don't judge me. I was friends with many seniors who traveled by the bus. But he is new here. Maybe he is a junior. But then he is taller than me.

What am I even saying. Should I go and talk to him. It would be nice to make a new friend.

I was about to walk to him when the bus came.

I grinned as I entered the bus. " Vivian! Great seeing you! " Mr. Miller exclaimed. " Same here Mr. Miller. How is Mrs. Miller? " I questioned.

" She is fine. She was hospitalized for a few weeks as she was sick. But she is better now. " He said smiling.

" Oh! That's was bad. But I am glad that she has recovered now. " I said sincerely. I was about to say something when.

" Move. " Came a low husky voice from behind. I jumped surprised. I turned back to see the person who disturbed my conversation

I was surprised when i saw the guy.

The first thing I noticed was his green eyes. He had long eyelashes. Longer than mine.

He skin was slightly tan. Which made his eyes stand out. He had a pixie nose. Which was attractive. And his pink lips. He was handsome.

" Huh? " I asked confused. Without saying a word he moved forward bumping my shoulder in the process.

What is wrong with him.

He could have said that nicely. I realized that he was the same guy who was standing in the bus stop.

I shook my head rubbing my shoulder.

" Well, Mr. Miller. I'll go and sit now. It was nice speaking to. " I softly said.

He nodded his head smiling.

I walked forward and sat on a seat which wasn't occupied. I took out my phone as the bus started moving. I connected my phone to my Earpods and played ' Style ' by Taylor swift.