Classic music is love

Requested by Kaigayku_rOar sorry that this took so long!

Tokyo, Japan, 2023, 15:00

Muzan got ready, putting his gloves on. He wore a warm coat over his black button-down shirt, as it was freezing.
It was cold, snow painting the city a pretty white as Muzan got into his car. He sat cross-legged in the car as he signalled to driver to start the car.

As they rode through the city, Muzan looked at a few photos of his favourite singer —Tsugikuni Michikatsu— or known as Kokushibou.

He liked the man, he loved his music, it was calming. Just like usual, he listened to Kokushibou's most famous number; waxing moonlight, dancing sunlight.

Whilst listening to the music, he held the V.I.P ticket in his hand. He smiled softly, since the ticket allowed him to meet the other, and oh god did he want to.

As much as he'd deny, he developed a somewhat "crush" on the singer. I mean who wouldn't? He was tall, sweet, a gentleman and his songs were amazing.

After an hour, Muzan turned the music off and got out of the car and walked to the theatre.

He gave the V.I.P ticket to the staff, smiling as they lead him inside. It was warm inside, a few lights on as Muzan sat in the front row. Kokushibou would come up in a few minutes.

Suddenly, the curtains were lifted, showing Kokushibou.

Muzan couldn't help but admire him. Who couldn't?! He had everything! Charm, manners, voice, height and god knows what else! 

Kokushibou greeted the public, smiling at everyone. And then, he sang. As he did so, he watched the public, and someone cought his attention. A man with long black hair, pale skin and red eyes that glow in the light sat in the front row. He assumed that was Kibutsuji Muzan, famous actor and only child of the Kibutsuji family. 

Kokushibou simply continued singing, until he had a break. As he walked into the break room, he went to grab a drink. After about 15 minutes the break was over and he went back to the stage.

19:00

The show came to an end, and Michikatsu got off of the stage. He went to the V.I.P room and sat on a couch, crossing his legs and arms. "So, who'll be here?", he asked his twin brother, Yoriichi.

"Kibutsuji Muzan, the actor you really like", he said, looking through his phone. "Mh, better than last time", Michikatsu smiled. "You can go home if you want. You don't need to wait for me", Michikatsu dismissed Yoriichi. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow anuie. Have a nice night", "you too."

As Yoriichi left, Muzan walked through the V.I.P door. Michikatsu smiled at the pretty man. He got up and grabbed a wine glass. "You're Muzan, I assume?", Michikatsu smiled softly, walking closer to Muzan. "Yes", he nodded softly.

Michikatsu gave Muzan the wine glass. "Let's have a drink together."

Michikatsu smiled as the smaller took the glass. Michikatsu then poured some wine. He then poured some for himself. "Cheers", they both said as they clancked the glasses and drank. 

19:40

Michikatsu didn't know how they started to make out, but he didn't mind one bit. Muzan was on the table, moaning as Michikatsu's hand squeezed his ass. 

"M-mich-", Muzan gasped as the singer pulled away and gently nibbled on his neck. "Shh...", Michikatsu smiled against Muzan's pale skin. 

He gently pulled away. "Muzan, have you ever given someone a blowjob?", at the question, Muzan's cheeks turned slightly red. "N-no..."