Muzan is angry, Kokushibou knows what to do

Requested by ShinobuKochoxMitsuri

Kokushibou heard shouting, and he went to check it out. He saw Muzan, glaring at Douma for some reason. After Muzan had 'disciplined', he went over."Muzan-sama, may I... know what has... caused your discomfort?" he asked Muzan, who had veins on his head. The six eyed man patiently waited for Muzan's answer.

When the man didn't answer, Kokushibou walked closer to the shorter man. He gently grabbed the man's chin, raising his head with his pointer finger and thumb, caressing it. "Why are you... upset, Muzan-sama?" he asked the new blushing man.

Muzan blushed when Kokushibou raised his chin. He quickly regained his composure. "That imbecile had been caught killing a person, the demon slayer corps is on our tail, he scowled, crossing his arms over his chest with a frown on his beautifully sculpted face. Muzan stared at Douma. "Dismissed," Douma nodded and Nakime teleported him back to his cult.

Kokushibou chuckled softly as he looked at him. His eyes were full of warmth and kindness. They seemed to be looking into his soul. It was almost like they could see right through him. "I'm sorry... about that," he said quietly. Then he leaned forward slightly so their noses touched lightly.

Muzan blushed, humming in responds. "It's not your fault, Kokushibou," Muzan stated as he leaned forward, their lips were close, and Muzan felt heat spreading in between his legs. He sighs shakily and rubs his thighs together.

Kokushibou placed his hand on Muzan's head and pulled him down for a soft, gentle kiss. Muzan's eyes fluttered shut, and he felt himself getting lost in the moment. He could feel himself getting hard in Kokushibou's presence. Kokushibou had always found the older man attractive, but he had never pursued anything before.

Muzan kissed back, wrapping his arms around Kokushibou's shoulders. A blush covered Muzan's cheeks as he felt Kokushibou hold his waist. "M-Mmm..." He moaned softly between their kisses.

He smiled warmly against Muzan's lips. He ran his fingers through Muzan's hair gently. The two continued making out passionately until finally breaking apart breathlessly. "Do you want me now?" he whispered huskily. His voice sounded deep and sexy. It sent chills up Muzan's spine.

Muzan nodded his head. "Please, Kokushibou. I need you," a whimper left Muzan's mouth. Muzan felt arousal pool between his thighs, which caused him to rub them harder against each other, the friction resulting in him moaning softly.
Kokushibou nodded his head and grabbed Muzan's hand, leading him towards his bedroom. He climbed onto the bed and then lay down in the center, spreading his arms and legs out wide while panting deeply. "Come here, Muzzy."

Muzan blushed and nodded, walking to Kokushibou. "What do I do?" he asked the taller one. "Just relax and make yourself comfortable." He told Muzan. "I'll take care of everything else." He said with a smirk as he began to unbutton Muzan's shirt, exposing his pale skin. He kissed his way down Muzan's neck, leaving gentle bites and licks where he trailed his lips.

Muzan mewled as Kokushibou suckled on his sensitive spot on his neck. "Mmm... Koku... Hah..." he panted, covering his mouth with his pale hand.

He smiled against Muzan's neck before breaking free and continuing down his chest. He bit down on Muzan's nipple, making him cry out in pleasure. He sucked on it gently before moving onto the other one. He continued to leave marks on Muzan's body, making him his.

Muzan's thighs began to shake from the intense amount of pleasure. He wrapped his arms around Kokushibou's neck as the six eyed demon suckled and bit on his sensitive nipples.

He licked his lips in anticipation before reaching down to unbuckle Muzan's belt. He slid it off of him before tugging away his pants and underwear, leaving him completely naked. He smirked at the sight of Muzan's hard cock standing at attention.