Chapter || 16

Eunji and Jun hadn't spoken since they had dinner together and that had been almost a week ago. She was dying to know what he had been about to say when they left the restaurant. She wasn't going to force it out of him though because she could tell he seemed bothered.

With her back turned, Eunji locked her office door as she was about to leave after another day of work.

Quickly, someone grabbed her wrist and turned her around.

"Did you think I'd let you get away?" It was Hyeonjin. He had a horrible look on his face.

"Let go of me!" Eunji struggled to loosen his grip with no luck.

"I will once you give me what I want" He smirked and it made Eunji feel sick.

"No! I won't-" Eunji was cut off by the sound of the elevator opening and she was relieved

Hyeonjin immediately let go of her arm. He put his fake smile back on and said, "Have a good day!" loud enough for whoever was coming to hear so they wouldn't suspect anything.

He started to walk away but ran into Jun who look down at him suspiciously. "What's going on?" Jun asked

"I was leaving and I said bye to Eunji. Is there a problem with that, bodyguard?" Hyeonjin retorted

"Yeah there is. Can't take rejection can you?" Jun replied

"Is there something I can help you with, Jun?" Eunji interrupted hoping to prevent them from arguing any further.

"Oh yeah. Joshua sent me to invite you to hangout with us. We're about to leave."

Hyeonjin mumbled something under his breath and walked away, obviously displeased.

"Yeah I'll go. Where are we going?"

"We're gonna hangout at the dorms. Hoshi is getting the drinks and Wonwoo ordered food." Jun said

"Okay that sounds good. I'm so hungry."

Eunji stopped at a bakery before going to their dorms. She always brought some sort of dessert when they got together. Today she decided to bring cake and cookies.

As she walked up she could already hear them. Thirteen guys talking and laughing in one room was always going to be loud but she was used to it. She knocked on the door and Minghao opened the door.

"Ah, Eunji, you're here. Come in!" He took the desserts from her hands and placed them on the counter.

"Eunji-ya! You're here!" Hoshi exclaimed. "Come sit next to me. I just had a bet with Dokyeom that you wouldn't be able to drink more than four shots and I want my money." He raised a shot glass towards her

"Yah! Let me eat first Soonyoung." Eunji said as she sat down. She began eating right away since she was starving.

Dokyeom came and sat next to her, trying to look innocent. "Eunji", He whispered "You can drink more than four shots right?"

"I don't know, Dokyeom. You know I have a low tolerance. You shouldn't have bet money on me."

"Yeah but four shots isn't anything-" Dokyeom tried to reason

"I'm not promising anything" Eunji shrugged

Dokyeom sulkily walked away, regretting his decision.

"How've you been, Eunji?" Seungkwan asked as he sat down beside her

"I've been okay" Eunji forced a smile

"Just okay? What's wrong?" Seungkwan looked at her intently

"Uh, nothing much really just that there's this guy who likes me. And I tried to tell him I didn't like him but he's been really, er, insistent. He won't leave me alone" Eunji explained

"Ugh, he thinks he has a chance with you? We all know the only person for you is Jeonghan hyung-"

"Shh! Say it louder, will you? He's right over there and he can probably hear you!" It was true. Jeonghan was sitting on the couch not far from them talking to Seungcheol and Mingyu.

"Sorry" Seungkwan apologized sheepishly. "But seriously, Eunji. You have to make it look like you're very interested. Roll your eyes and give him the side eye like this" He gave her an example

 Roll your eyes and give him the side eye like this" He gave her an example

Eunji laughed. Seungkwan was an expert in sassy eye rolls and side eyes.

"I'm serious! It'll work trust me" Seungkwan said confidently

"Okay. Thank you for the advice, Kwanie. I'll definitely do that next time" Eunji laughed

"Eunji! It's time for you to win my bet!" Hoshi placed four full shot glasses in front of her. All the guys gathered around to witness. Joshua looked especially nervous.

"Okay, go!" Hoshi shouted

Eunji drank the first one and the second one with no problem. She drank the third and she started to feel hazy. She hesitated as she grabbed the fourth one. She glanced at Jeonghan. She would feel embarrassed if she couldn't finish the fourth one in front of him. DK looked at her expectantly and Hoshi looked totally confident. Reluctantly, Eunji drank it.

"Do you want more?" DK asked, pouring more into the cups.

Eunji shook her head. She had reached her limit and the affect was kicking in.

"HA! I win, Dokyeom. Give me my money" Hoshi said smugly

                                         ✶

Eunji didn't remember much after that. It was a blur of mindless talking and uncontrollable laughter. She was completely unaware of what was going on. She eventually drifted off to sleep on the couch as the guys sat at the table and talked.

She didn't know how long after, but she was awoken by someone whispering. She was so out of it she couldn't tell who it was.

"Eunji, you're so pretty. I wish you felt the same way for me that I do for you..."

----------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:
I don't know how their dorms are or anything so I kinda just made it up. It's not meant to be accurate. Also I kinda just randomly got the idea for this chapter and I can't tell if I like it or not so lmk what you think. Ty for reading!