Chapter || 9

It was Wednesday, Eunji's first day at Hybe. She was so nervous. She kept thinking of everything that could possibly go wrong. There were so many scenarios that scared her. Of course, this was just her overthinking things. Most of the time it wasn't as bad as she had imagined. But the what if always made her anxious.

Eunji made sure to go to sleep early the day before. Well at least she was in bed early. Her mind was running with so many thoughts that it took her a while to fall asleep. Something that Joshua told her wouldn't leave her mind.

When Eunji had told Joshua about her new job, he was ecstatic.

"That means you can hang out with us more!" He had said.

That was exactly what she didn't want. Sure, she loved to hang out with the guys but not if Jeonghan would be there too. Eunji was trying her best to get rid of her feelings for him. She wanted to save herself from more pain in the future, but it was proving to be harder than she thought. Who was she kidding to think that she could just get rid of her feelings? Regardless, she kept telling herself that she could.

As she drove to Hybe, she listened to her favorite music. It helped to calm her nerves. By the time Eunji arrived she felt less nervous.

She walked in and went to the front desk.

"Hello, how may I help you?", The woman at the desk asked.

"Hello. I'm the new photographer", Eunji replied

"Oh, Ms. Moon? We've been expecting you! Follow me, please." The woman led her to the elevator and took her to the fourth floor.

"Our photoshoots take place up here. Please take some time to get aquatinted with this area", The woman said.

"Okay, thank you."

"Of course! Oh and here is your office", The woman said as she showed Eunji into a spacious office.

"I get an office?", Eunji questioned

"Yes, the head photographer has an office."

"Wait, head photographer?"

"Yeah, you're the head photographer. Has no one told you?"

"No, I barely found I had this  job two days ago!", Eunji responded

"Oh. Well, my best wishes, Ms. Moon. I hope you settle in nicely. My name is Jaeun by the way. If you ever have any questions don't be afraid to ask me", Jaeun said.

"Thank you, Jaeun"

After Jaeun left, Eunji started to put her things in her office. The office that she didn't know she even had until five minutes ago. Head photographer? Mr. Park forgot to tell her about that little detail. She had just finished arranging her things in her office when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" She was greeted by a young man. He was rather good looking. In one hand he held a camera and in the other there were flowers.

"Hello", he bowed. "I'm Hyeonjin. I work here as a photographer. I wanted to come introduce myself to my new boss."

"Hello, Hyeonjin. I'm Eunji", She smiled

"These are for you to make you feel welcome." Hyeonjin handed her the flowers.

"Ah, thank you!" Eunji put them on her desk.

"We have a photoshoot in 10 minutes. I can show you around in the mean time if you'd like", Hyeonjin offered