Chapter || 12

*unknown first person pov*
After I finished in the recording room, I realized I forgot something in the photography studio. As I walked in I seen Eunji and Hyeonjin walking towards the elevator. They were talking and laughing. It seemed like Eunji really liked Hyeonjin.

Eunji is really hard for me to understand. For years I knew she had feelings for Jeonghan, but now here she was with Hyeonjin. When was she going to notice me? Sure, we talked often and we were good friends but she doesn't see me the way I see her. And I can't help but feel sad whenever the guys try to get her and Jeonghan together. I pretend like I support it, but how can I when I have feelings for her? When she had her dinner setup with Jeonghan, I couldn't help but feel jealous. They talked the whole time. I wished it was me sitting next to her.

Even as she took my pictures for our comeback, I couldn't resist staring into her beautiful eyes. I fell for her really bad.

I guess it's my fault for barely realizing how much she means to me. She's really something special. I try to send her signs but all my attempts go unseen. It was enough seeing her talking to Jeonghan, but I couldn't stand the sight of her with Hyeonjin.

Something about Hyeonjin makes me dislike him. He seems nice, but I feel like it's just a cover. Eunji has had bad taste in the past when it comes to guys. I know because I helped her through every single one. You'd think she'd notice me after that, right? No, I'm being irrational. Just some thoughts from a hopeless secret lover....